Doc Scurlock

I sat on the back of Doc's horse with my arms wrapped around his waist as the two of us tried to meet up with the rest of the Regulator's. The sun was shining brightly and the wind was nonexistent, which wasn't the most pleasant, but at least I was stuck with Doc.

I was a writer that wanted more than anything to understand what goes on in this band of outlaws. After some negotiating with Billy he had come up with a plan that would allow me to stay with them, but when the sheriff's came, they had to run again leaving me behind. A part of me was upset that I wasn't going to be able to go with them but some part of me still had hope. I was thankful that I remained hopeful due to the fact that today, I heard a knock on the door of my hotel room that I was staying at and when I opened it to see who it was I thrilled. I noticed the guy standing at the door to be part of Billy's gang and to seal in my thoughts he asked me if I was ready to go so I packed a couple of things and head out the door with him about to embark on the adventure of my lifetime.

"I'm Doc what's your name?" the man said turning his head towards me with a small smile on his face. "I'm Y/n." I responded my cheeks slightly turning a rosy pigment  due to the man's smile. "Ah a pretty name for a pretty girl." Doc said giving me a smirk as he adjusted his hat. At this point I was completely blushing and there was absolutely nothing that I could have done to stop it.

After a couple of hours of riding on the horse with him and having small talk we pulled up to a small town. "The guys aren't too much further, but I thought that we could make a stop here first." Doc said and I responded by saying "Ok then, where are we stopping?" "I can't tell you or the surprise will be ruined." Doc said with a smile as he hopped off the side of the horse to tie it up. He reached his hand up towards mine to help me down and I took it even though I knew for a fact that I could get down by myself.

He continued to grab my hand as he lead me to a small store that was in front of where he tied up his horse. He opened the door and I followed behind him taking in my surroundings. "I thought that I could buy you a new dress and a hat so that your trip with us guys won't be so bad." Doc said with a smile on his face.

The two of us walked through the small store and he grabbed a really pretty yet simple dress that I could where and not have limited motion. "Do you like this one?" He asked holding up the dress. I nodded before saying "Yeah it's really pretty." with a smile on my face. He grabbed my hand again and led me to a section that had a series of hats covering it. He picked one up that looked really nice before setting it on my head to see what it looked like. "This'll do." He said before handing me the clothes.

(Your Outfit)

He paid for the outfit and I told him "Thank you so much, you didn't have to do this." Doc looked at me with a smile on his face before saying "It's no problem, now how about you go and put it on real quick." I nodded and ran over to a room that was designated to change in. I slipped on the dress and braided my hair into one single braid that hung over my right shoulder. I sat the hat on the top of my head real quick and looked in the mirror real fast to see what I looked like. Not going to lie, I really liked the outfit, I felt a sense of confidence flow through my body when I wore it.

I stepped out of the room and felt Doc's eyes look over my body. "You look really nice." he said, his cheeks blushing this time. "Thank you." I responded tipping my hat and making him laugh. "Let's go!" I told him and I playfully ran out the door before him and ran over to his horse. I jumped up onto it in one quick motion causing him to go wide eyed and say "I'm guessing you already know how to ride." with a smirk on his face. "How'd you know," I responded jokingly with a smile on my face.

I watched in confusion as Doc rain over to another horse that was tied up and untied it quickly running with it over towards me. "How'd you like a horse?" He asked smiling. "I'd love one," I responded jumping off his horse and getting on top of the other one.

After we both got situated on our horses the two of us started to go on our journey again. Once we made it out of the town we both made our horses speed up causing the dirt from the ground to be kicked up behind the two of us with every hoof that hit the ground. I could already tell that this was going to be one hell of an adventure.