Chavez

"You need to break up with that wild Regulator boyfriend that you have, he's no good and he's going to get you killed!" Y/n's mom yelled with fire behind her eyes.

"Stop acting like we just started dating okay? The two of us are married and there is no way that I'm leaving him." Y/n replied back before turning and starting to walk away.

"Then you better start digging your grave because if you stay with him you're going to die and it'll be your own fault." she hissed back with rage.

"Mom you know that I need adventure in my life! I wasn't born to be soft and quiet, I was born to make this world shake and shatter at my fingertips!" Y/n finally yelled before jumping on her horse and riding in the complete opposite direction from her mom.

Y/n met up with Chavez who was waiting on his horse not too far from her mom's house.

"How did your visit go?" Chavez asked obviously seeing that Y/n was lost in thought.

"It was definately interesting." Y/n repsonded pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"I believe you, your mom is a very unique person." Chavez replied with a laugh.

"You can say that again." Y/n said with a chuckle.

The two of them sped up on the horses, letting the horses hooves beat down on the dirt and kick up some of the loose dust that was on the surface. Y/n had originally gone to see her mom to say goodbye to her before she and the rest of the guys set out to go to ol' Mexico where they could live without being hunted down.

Y/n noticed the rest of the Regulators who were motioning something with their hands. Y/n turned her head around and noticed that a couple members of Pat Garrett's posse were aiming their guns about to shoot her and Chavez. Before right as she noticed Pat was about to pull the trigger, she positioned her horse so that instead of Chavez getting hurt she would take the fall. Just like that, Y/n was shot in the side and immediately was knocked down to the ground with a scream.

"COME ON CHAVEZ YOUR ALMOST HERE!!!" Billy yelled from where everyone else was standing.

Without a second thought, Chavez turned his horse around and rode his horse as quickly as possible so that he could get Y/n. He dodged all of the bullets that were being fired until he got to Y/n then, all of a sudden a bullet pierced him in the side, but it wasn't enough to stop him because he had to see if Y/n was okay. She was laying there looking wide eyed at Chavez who fell to his knees next to her.

"D-Don't worry Y/n, the spirit horse will come and get us and everything will be okay." Chavez said calmy causing Y/n to slightly smile at him.

"My-My Mom said that this would happen." Y/n choked out with tears in her eyes.

"Don't focus on that okay, your mom just didn't like that you were with me." Chavez said holding Y/n's hand.

"I-I will always love you Chavez." Y/n said faintly before she closed her eyes and her face went blank.

"You son of a b*tch!" Chavez yelled before hopping on his horse and riding right at Pat Garrett with his gun drawn.

Chavez shot one of the other sheriff's that was standing next to Pat, but right after he did so, Pat shot Chavez killing him immediately.

Just as both Y/n and Chavez died, a white and brown horse collected both of their souls and lead them to where they would be able to spend all eternity with eachother.

PLEASE KEEP REQUESTING STUFF FOR ME TO DO!