Charley Request For @Breannxxx

The annual New Year's Eve party was taking place and basically everyone living in the area attended including the Murphy Boys and the Regulators.

Y/n was standing on the outer edge of the party, trying to ignore the member of Murphy's gang that was bothering her and not letting her go back to the party.

"How about you come and dance with me?" the man asked grabbing onto Y/n's arm.

"I'm okay I really don't want to dance." Y/n urged trying to pull her arm away from the man.

He still wouldn't let go of her and she was starting to frantically get away.

"Please let go I don't want to dance!" Y/n yelled again and instead the man tightened his grip even more.

"I suggest you let go of her arm." A voice said and both Y/n and the man turned their heads in his direction.

"What are you going to do about it?" The man said throwing Y/n to the ground in a heap.

Without another word being said, the man that Y/n knew to be a regulator, threw a punch at the man causing him to stumble back. The regulator threw only one more punch and with that he dropped him to the ground knocking Murphy's man out cold.

The Regulator then walked over to Y/n who was still sitting on the ground in shock of the situation that was taking place. He reached his hand down and offered it to the girl who took it graciously.

"Thank you so much, you really saved me." Y/n said smiling at the man.

"It was no big deal miss, I don't think guys should treat girls like that." he said returning a smile.

"If you don't mind me askin' what would the name of my hero be?" Y/n asked the man curiously.

"My name is Charley what's yours?" Charley asked with bright eyes and a smirk on his face.

"I'm Y/n but my friends call me Y/n/n (your nickname)." Y/n replied with a bit of a laugh.

"Well Y/n can I offer you a dance, I promise I won't force you if you don't want to though." Charley said adjusting his jacket a little bit.

"I'd love to dance with you." Y/n responded happily grabbing the hand that had Charlie had just reached out so that he could lead her to the dance floor.

The two slow danced with one another under the stars as a series of different children ran around with sparklers in their hands laughing and enjoying themselves. Even though there was a bunch going on around them though, they couldn't help but maintain eye contact the whole entire time, seemingly talking to eachother with only their eyes. When Y/n started to get a bit tired, she rested her head gently on his shoulder as they slow danced causing the two to feel an even bigger spark between them.

But as usual, all good things come to an end and the sun started to rise in the sky like it did every other morning.

Noticing that it was about time to go, Charley asked Y/n "When will I be able to see you again?" with hope in his eyes.

"Well I live right here in Lincoln County, in a room above the produce store right over there." Y/n said pointing to the store that was in sight.

"Would you mind if I visited you sometime?" Charley asked letting Y/n go from his arms.

"No not at all I would really like that." Y/n said smirking at him.

"Well I'll see you around Miss Y/n I had a really good time." Charley said blushing a little bit.

"I had a good time as well! See you soon!" Y/n responded waving at Charley as he walked away from where the two had danced for most of the night.

This moment was definately going to be imprinted in both of their mind's for the rest of their lives. The two were already counting down the hours until they would see eachother again.

THANKS FOR REQUESTING!!!!

IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF Y'ALL WOULD CONTINUE TO REQUEST MORE THINGS FOR ME TO WRITE!