Doc Scurlock Request For @Davidsmate24

Doc had just ridden into the Tunstall Ranch with a baby wrapped up in his arms, and as he did so every regulator looked at him in confusion wondering why he had a baby with him.

"Who's baby is that?" Charley asked as Doc jumped off his horse.

"It's mine, her name is Jess and I have to take care of her now." Doc said struggling to make the baby crying in his arms stop.

"Can I try and help?" Y/n, the only female regulator asked stepping forward from the rest of the guys.

"Yeah I'll take all the help I can get." Doc said handing the little bundle from his arms.

The second that she did so the rest of the guys stood around her and watched the little baby stop crying in her arms. Charley reached out his finger for the baby to hold and the second that he did so Jess grabbed it in one of her tiny hands.

"God she sure is cute." Dirty Steve stated staring at the newborn baby.

TIME SKIP

When Jess first arrived at the ranch everything was all calm but then after a couple of days everything changed, and she would not stop screaming for days and days causing everyone to either sleep outside to get away from the noise or constantly be woken up every night by the sound of bloody murder screaming.

"How many more years until she could live on her own?" Billy asked rubbing his head to relieve the headache that he had gotten from the baby screaming all night.

"Too many." Y/n responded slouching on one of the wooden chairs. 

"Stop your whining I got everything under control." Doc said walking out of the kitched with Jess who had thrown baby food all over him.

"Are you sure about that?" Y/n asked while laughing.

Doc gave her a fake dirty look before saying "I hope that when you and Billy have a kid it's going to be even worse behaved then this." and walking over to a rocking chair.

"I don't think that's possible!" Billy said laughing at his own statement.

Doc rolled his eyes before bouncing the baby on his lap trying to get it to laugh. Instead of laughing though, Jess started screaming causing Doc to act all flustered.

"Jesus why won't this child just act normal for once." Doc whined rubbing his temple.

Billy and Y/n looked at eachother trying to contain there laugh before getting up and leaving Doc to be with the baby alone.

"Come on let's try and put you to bed." Doc said standing up and walking over to his room where there was a tiny crib set up.

Before he put her down he rocked her a couple times in his arms and for the first time she smiled at him. He stood there for a second in shock and it was at that moment that he really felt a connection with the little girl. Everything that he had gone through the last couple days felt as if disappeared and that he really was the baby's dad. Even though he wanted to hold her forever now, he set her down in the crib and sat on a chair next to it just watching her sleep. Maybe he might enjoy this whole dad life thing now.

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED THIS!

PLEASE KEEP REQUESTING STUFF FOR ME TO DO, I LOVE ALL OF THE IDEAS YOU KEEP GIVING!