Billy The Kid

I was riding my horse down the middle of town looking at all of the different people around. All of a sudden though, some kid ran in front of my horse causing it to be spooked and ultimately throw me off the back of it. It started to run away from me, so I got up and ran after it as quickly as possible due to the fact that that horse was the only thing in my life that I actually got enjoyment from.

Some man grabbed onto my horses reigns causing it to stop in its tracks and finally calm down a bit. Right as I was about to reach the horse he tried to hop onto it and take it. I held the gun that was hidden in a secret pocket of my dress and exclaimed to the guy "What do you think you're doing with my horse?" The guy turned around and looked at me before saying "This horse is yours?" I rolled my eyes and responded by saying "Yessir now if you don't mind I'm going to take my horse now." I could tell that the wheels were turning in this guys head so I assumed that he was going to try and steal my horse.

"Well you see miss, I don't think that's going to happen." the man responded, and at the same time, we both pulled our guns on eachother aiming them right at eachothers heads. The man let out a little bit of a chuckle before saying "You're quick." I looked at him with my gun still in the same position as I said "So are you." with a smirk on my face. The man put his gun back where it was and I mirrored the action a couple of seconds later.

"You got a name?" I asked him as I looked him dead in the eyes. "Billy the Kid." He responded with a smirk on his face. I smiled for a second before saying "Really?" with a raised eyebrow. "I swear to God." he said looking at me. "So you're telling me I just pulled a gun on Billy the Kid?" He looked at me and said "That would be correct."

"I could help you get a horse if you give me mine back." I reasoned hoping that I could have mine back. "How'd I know that you aren't going turn me in?" Billy asked seriously. "I don't like sheriffs and I'm not stupid enough to turn you in." I said causing Billy to nod his head. "Ok fair." he responded and handed me back the reigns of my horse.

I lead him to a horse that was tied up to a post. "This hear is the sheriff's horse, it is his most prized posession, I think that it would be pretty funny if you took it." I told Billy and he laughed a little bit. "I like how you think, this'll do just fine." He said and jumped up onto the saddle. I jumped onto mine as well continuing in the direction that I was going in the first place.

Billy had gone in the other direction so it surprised me when I heard the sound of horse hooves pound the dirt below. He pulled his horse next to mine and asked "How'd you like to follow Billy the Kid through his next adventure?" I smirked at him and asked "Now why would you want me to join you." "Well you are the only person that I know that is able to pull a gun at the same speed as me and live to tell the tale." Billy said reaching out his hand for me to shake it so that we could seal the deal. "Ok fine I'll go." I responded shaking his outreached hand.

And that right there, that's how I joined one of the most infamous band of outlaws that have ever existed.