Chavez

Your P.O.V.

I looked off into the horizon, and felt as if I was going to pass out as the hot sun beat on my neck. I was on my horse so I didn't have to walk at least, but in no way was it pleasant sitting on a horse feeling as if you were going to fall off at any moment. I rode on for a couple more miles when all of a sudden I felt as if my whole body was going to give out. With that, my vision went dark and I fell off the horse with a thud landing on the hard dry ground below me.

3rd Person P.O.V.

The regulators rode their horses through the desert trying to make it to their next location when Chavez spotted something out in the distance. He sped up on his horse to the point where it was running and stopped directly in front of the body inspecting it. "It's a girl," Chavez yelled back to the guys hopping off the horse to see if the body still had a pulse. He flipped the body from her side to her back and placed a finger on her neck trying to feel anything. "She's alive." he said to the guys that were circling around the body on their horses.

"Great she'll wake up soon by herself so let's get moving." Dave said causing Chavez to roll his eyes. Chavez picked up her body and tied her horse to his so that she could have her steed when she wakes up. He hopped onto his horse and placed her body in front of his so that he could hold her up and ensure that she wouldn't fall off while riding with them.

After riding for quite some time the guys saw some trees and a body of water not to far in the distance. They rode up to it and stopped hopping off their horses and stretching their legs out. Chavez carried the girls body off the horse, then layed her down softly on the ground. He walked over to the body of water and filled up a canteen with the liquid so that he could try and wake the girl up. When he got back to her body he threw the water onto her face and her eyes shot open quickly, he chest rising up and down quickly.

Your P.O.V.

I jumped up quickly making eye contact with the man that was hovering above me. I was more than confused about what happened, where I was, and who was this man that had woken me up.

The man said nothing rather he handed me a canteen that was in his hand and I took it gratefully feeling as if I was going to die of dehydration. "T-Thank you." I said to the man and he just silently nodded and sat down on a rock that wasn't too far from me. I looked around and saw that there were other guys standing around all staring at me as if I was some sort of creature.

"Are you wearing jeans?" this one guy asked looking at me if I was crazy. "Yeah I am it's easier to ride in." I said looking at him dead in the eyes. "You're strange." the man said looking at me with an expression of disgust on his face. "Back off Dave," the man who woke me up said shooting him a glare. The rest of the boys went back to what they were doing so I decided that I was going to talk more to the mystery man that saved me.

I smiled at the man that saved me and asked him "What's your name?," with a bit of a smile on my face. "My name is Chavez, what's yours?" he replied back returning a small smile. "I'm Y/n, it was mighty nice of you to save me I would have died without your help." I said appreciatively. "It was nothing." he said to me. "It was definately not nothing, I owe you big time, you name it I'll do it." I offered to him sincerely.

"Well there is this one thing." He said smiling a little bit. I looked at him deep in his eyes and asked him "What is it?" I asked eager to repay him for his actions. "In the next town that we ride too, you'll have to go out with me." He said playing with something in his hand. "Ok that sounds fair, you got it." I said and he smiled.

Afterwards, the two of us went to our horses and prepared to ride again. I wasn't very sure of who these people were at the time, but I was definately going to find out soon enough.