Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh

I was riding on my horse behind the rest of the guy when all of a sudden Dave slowed down that he could ride next to me. "So darling, how did a beautiful girl like you get to be part of this group?" Dave asked with a cheeky smile on his face. "I can shoot a gun faster and more accurately than anyone except Billy himself." I responded looking at Dave with a bit of a smirk on my lips.

"Oh is that so?" Dave said with a grin on his face. "Yup, that's so." I responded pushing some of my hair out of my face. "I don't think I have properly introduced myself yet, I'm Arkansas Dave Rudabaugh." He said reaching his hand towards me so that I could shake it. "I'm Y/n L/n it's nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

The rest of the guys stopped in front of us and jumped off their horses so the two of us did the same. I fixed my dress a bit when my feet hit the ground and then I turned to my horses saddlebag so that I could get my canteen full of water.

I watched as Dave ran over to Billy real quick, whispered something in his ear, and then calmly walked towards me and tilted his hat when he got to me. I tried my hardest not to laugh at the spectacle that was taking place. "So Y/n do you think you would be insterested in goin' out with me sometime?" Dave asked with a smile on his face. I turned around and looked at Billy and the rest of the guys that were all smiling and trying there hardest not to break out into fits of laughter. "You know what sure why not." I responded and Dave reacted by reaching for his his gun and shooting it up in the air.

I walked over to the guys that were watching and Billy asked "Did you really just allow yourself to go on a date with him?" while raising an eyebrow and looking at me like I was crazy. "Yes, yes I did." I said smiling at him. "I think you might be going insane," Billy said and I playfully pushed him to the side and fake laughed at his comment.

 "I think you might be going insane," Billy said and I playfully pushed him to the side and fake laughed at his comment

I also take requests in this book as well so please request <3