Billy the Kid

"So when are you going to take me on a proper date?" I asked Billy with a smirk on my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked deeply in his eyes.

"Well darlin' it depends on what you have in mind." he replied with a wink before lifting me up and making me sit on the low wall that was right behind us.

"Even though it may be kind of cliche, I've always wanted to stargaze with someone," I said to Billy as I took one of my fingers and lifted his chin up towards the sky so he could see how beautiful the sky looked.

"Lucky for you, I think that could be arranged," He told me, before helping me down off of the wall even though I was quite capable of doing so myself.

He didn't even hesitate to get a blanket to lay on the ground, rather he simply just sat down and patted his lap. I quickly followed suit and I rested my head on his lap, before looking up the sky above me which was peppered with a series of bright stars. It really was completley and utterly beautiful, and out of all the days that I could have possibly picked to have a date such as this, tonight was the perfect night. Not only that, but the way that the moon's beams shone down upon Billy illuminated his features in a manner that made my heart flutter. I could only hope that the moon was doing justice for me as well, for I hoped that Billy would find me attractive enough personality and appearance wise to make me his girlfriend.

As I was scanning the sky above me, I noticed Billy's eyes fall upon me, and I couldn't but feel a little self conscious when I noticed that he was gazing upon the entirity of my body. He was the only guy that I had ever had feelings for, and even though I usually exerted a level of confidence greater than most women, I felt as if it had completley disappeared.

"Y/n, you sure are pretty, I don't know how an outlaw like me could get lucky enough to fall in love with a girl like you," he said, causing my eyes to widen and my body to shoot up from where I was resting on his lap.

"You love me?" I asked staring into his eyes to attempt to decipher whether he was messing with me or being genuine.

"Yes, I do," He replied with a smirk as he noticed a bright smile becoming more and more prominant on my face.

"I love you too, and I promise I will love you forever and ever," I told him with a bit of a laugh before he leaned in towards me and began to kiss me sweetly under the stars.