Search for Secretary

Wade third person.

After Wade had spent hours sorting through which jobs were worth taking, again, he decided he needed to hire someone for this crap. That really opened up a door of possibilities. He could use a real schedule but he was terrible at making them and always ended up being surprised when his ex called him to let him know it's his turn with Ellie. It's not like he couldn't afford someone to do this. No, the real problem came with the requirements. Wade kinda wanted to be able to trust his secretary with his schedule and didn't want to worry about them arranging an attack when his daughte is over because while the mercenary can't die, his child can. And they needed to be qualified. And they needed to be okay with crime and working for a criminal. The boxes supplying that everyone with money to afford this kinda person in new york was a criminal did not help.

His search was fruitless for what seemed to be an eternity until he went to go look for more jobs on his own. Boredom could really do his head in. Weasel greeted him and told him that he had someone in the bar that would fit the merc with a mouth's requirements and pointed him to a dinger corner.

Like the rest of the bar it was dimly lit, perfect for the criminals that crammed themselves into the place. Hewalked up to the place pointed at and saw this person. It was a girl who leaned against an ivy covered wall, to anyone unsuspectingshe would seem to have a casual  expression and stance but Wade was ex-military and he couldn't help but compare her to a snake who was waiting to snap and catch their prey. Also he could have sworn that there wasn't a plant-covered wall last time he was here. She must have noticed that he was staring as she turned her eyes towards him.

While her eyes and the plants were odd, she looked like the kind of person that you'd find at Weasel's. She wore a black tank-top and baggy grey pants with one of those really long belts. She wore combat boots as well. The lack of sleeves allowed Deadpool to see her tattoos, she had a full sleeve done on both arms, her right arms was mostly black and the left was colourful. His eyes followed the tattoos down until the reached leather fingerless gloves. In between two practically clawed fingers, she held a cigarette. Clearly she liked to accesorize as she wore like a million rings and necklaces, including chokers and what seemed to be dog-tags. Her dark hair was kept short as was popular for female criminals, blood took time to wash out and it could get stuck and etcetera. Deadpool didn't care about all that. Her short hair disappeared under a dark-pruple beanie.

Wade wanted to squeel when yellow pointed out that her ears were slightly pointed. He was meeting an aftual elf! She had quite the few ear piercings and even had piercings under her lipsthough they were slightly obscured by the ciggarette. She pulled the cigarette away from her mouth before she spoke,her lilac eyes almost staring through him. They were an odd colour, like a silverish purple. "Can I help you?" She asked. He voice was calm and bored. "Yes. Weasel seems that you can anyway. Look, I'm hoping to hire someone to be like a secretary slash personal assistant-" He was interrupted by her scoffing. "Rude. Anyway! I need to have a schedule and for someone to sort through job offers and y'know the like. I can pay well" Wade knew that the last part would be the only part to get attention.

"How well is well?" She asked, raising a dark eyebrow. "2k a day sound about right?" The mercenary asked. The stranger stopped and narrowed her eyes as if in thought before those purple windows turned back to the taller man. He felt confident, smug almost. "My name is Heather. When can I start?".

....

Wade had been laying on his couch, blood soaking through the material as he waited to finish healing. His place was really a mess, huh? The boxes gave him crap for it but oh well. The sound of his door closing made him want to look up but after an unsuccesful attempt he realized ut was a bad idea. "Mr. Wilson, your fee has been paid and transferred into your bank account. I've finished rearranging your calender, would you like it pinned in your kitchen, bedroom or the office armoury?" Heather asked. She had just reached her boss' line of sight when she finished her question. The sight and stench of blood didn't seem to faze her and her eyes were peircing as ever despite the groteque scene that Wade would have made. "Office" He rasped out. His vocal chords were still healing. She nodded and stepped away, presumably to go pin up the monthly schedule.

When she returned she filled up a glass of water for Wade. "Miss Eleanor will arrive Saturday, she will stay for two weeks. I can arrange a cleaner to prepare for her arrival. Which house will she be staying?" Heather asked. Sometimes Wade hated how insistent she was, could she not at least wait until he was finished healing? He waited a beat before saying his answer, he always had little Ellie stay in the one place. It was the most child-safe. He could hear the sound of his secretary scribbling something down with pen and when he finally could, he lifted himself up and took a look at her.

She wore a sleeveless black dress-shirt, always proud to show off her muscled arms and tattoos, a dark plaid skirt, black combat boots and ripped sheer-black stockings. She wore her usual jewellery, piercings and the leather fingerless gloves that she was so fond of. Wade appreciated her humour, she tended to dress in the usual clothes of a secretary but just slightly wrong because bother her and her boss were criminals afterall. "Spiderman requests your presence for 'patrol' tonight" She even used air-quotes when she said patrol.

Wade almost fell down, he was not expecting that! "What?!" Wade shrieked. "It has been a week since you've joined him. And it is non-negotiable it seems." Heather stood straight, he bored tone unfaltering. "Not that I would want to! The other thing I want to negotiate is that ass! If my baby boy misses me then I'm going to be with him until he gets sick of me" the mercenary said excitedly. He tried to brush off white who told him that spidey could in fact get sick of him.

"Is that all?" He asked, gosh, he was just so hyper. His secretary nodded. "Then you're free to go. Make sure to keep taking my calls and you can take a break from looking through jobs" Wade said. He wanted to spend time with his Spidey and plus his daughter would be arriving in four days so no jobs. "Yes Mr. Wilson" Heather said as she turned towards the door. "Enjoy your day Heather Weather!" Deadpool sang.