Chapter Eight - Lost Memories

Juvia's P.O.V.

Juvia felt sad. All the fights were horrible, even her ex and boyfriend were fighting even though they were step brothers! It was annoying to Juvia.

"Juvia-san, are you sure you're okay?" Wendy is sitting beside her as she watched Gray-sama fight Reedus... this time in the games.

Juvia shook her head, tears filling her eyes. "Wendy, Juvia is sad."

"What about?"

"Gray-sama, he's been getting in so many fights, it worries Juvia!" Juvia hugs herself, trying to keep composure. But she starts to shake as Gray-sama gets hit and he doesn't get up looking very healthy. Her lips start to tremble. "The whole idea of fighting is bad to Juvia. Juvia is sad and will never be able to a normal day again with the memories that are supposed to be filled with joy." She cries, covering her face with her hands. "Juvia knows Gray-sama is going to win, but it hurts Juvia to see her beloved being hurt..."

There are arms around Juvia and she stops trembling. They're bold, strong arms that only belong to one man. "Calm down, Juvia, everything will be okay in the end." Gajeel's thick voice usually scares people, but Juvia finds it calming.

Juvia hugs him back. "Thank you, Gajeel-chan." She sobs into his chest, and the pulls away, not wanting to miss anything from her precious Gray-sama's fight. She wipes her tears, glancing over to see Gray on the ground, though standing with his last efforts. She took all her courage not to break again. "GO GRAY-SAMA! KICK HIS ASS!" Juvia screams at the top of her lunges.

She can literally see Gray brighten. He looks her way, and from so high up she can see his smile. And Juvia can just imagine hearing him say, "I promise."

And so, Gray-sama does kick Reedus's ass. After when Gray-sama was returning from the fight, Juvia was the first person he saw considering she was waiting for him in the hall.

Gray's P.O.V.

I'm beaming with pride, but I stop in my tracks when I see Juvia. She's been acting all weird lately and I'm scared that she thinks we're not good for each other. I walk hesitantly until I'm in front of her, and she looks up with teary eyes and longing with the tears. I frown, cupping her face with my right hand, staring into her eyes deeply.

"What's wrong?" I ask lowly.

Her lips tremble slightly, but she takes a deep breath. "N-nothing, Gray-sama. That was an amazing fight, it made Juvia happy that Gray-sama did what she suggested." She giggles, but there's still something wrong.

I stare at her blankly. "You're not fooling me." I cross my arms, blocking her off.

Her bottom lips puckers out. "Gray-sama, I-I'm not trying to fool you!"

I raise my eyebrows. "Why have you been acting all weird and shit these days?! I've been worried sick and I don't know what the hell to do!" I yell, and regret it completely when tears spill down her pale face. "No, no, I didn't mean it to come out like that-"

"L-leave Juvia alone, Gray-sama. She will gain her courage somewhere else and confront you in a different timing." Confront?!

I stare at her retreating figure, not bothering to hurt her anymore. I punch the wall really hard. "Damn, damn, damn!" I scream, running the direction to the boys' dorms.

Lissanna's P.O.V.

I giggle as Laxus does a fail attempt to impress Mira-nii. I then chant with Bixlow as he sings, "Laxus and Mira(-nii) sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Mira's face turns red, and Laxus looks at Bixlow and I wearily before smirking. "Lisanna and Bixlow sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He chants teasingly. I look at Bixlow, his cheeks flushing red. Then his 'babies' start to repeat it.