Chapter Seven - Too Many Fights

Lucy's P.O.V

So much fights have occurred, Erza killed one hundred giant monsters! It was awesome! Natsu and Gajeel have finished defeating Rogue and Sting. Though, I'm not sure where Gajeel disapeared to. {The fight was the same one from the GMG} I hated, but mostly loved seeing Sting fall to his knees helplessly.

I see Natsu wave his arms around in victory. I smile and cheer with the rest of Fairy Tail. He screams something that I don't catch, but his eyes are trailed on me. I blush, smiling widely. Natsu runs to the exit of the arena and in minutes his on the Fairy Tail balcony smiling too much, if that's possible.

"WOOHOO! FAIRY TAIL IS THE BEST!" Natsu yells. Fairy Tail agrees with a louder cheer.

I run up to him, hugging from behind. "That was a scary fight, it was either end..." I mumble, hoping its only him that hears me. I let go of him as he turns around, still smiling, apparently not able to stop. I grin back. "You were awesome Natsu!"

We cheer and head off to celebrate before we were blocked off by Saber Tooth. I hide behind Natsu as I see an enraged Sting. "Fight us again." He growls.

Natsu looks confused. "I just handed you your ass and you want me to hand it to you again?" He snickers along with the immature boys on Fairy Tail (all of them).

"Yes, and I'd like to fight Erza." Minerva says.

Everyone looks behind us at Erza, Jellal, Ultear, and Meredy. Jellal glares at Erza as she nods. "I was wondering which one of us, both one of the strongest woman on our teams, would dominate." Erza replies coolly.

Minerva smirks. "Huh, queen of Saber Tooth verses Queen Titania of Fairy Tail." 

Erza requipes and I hear uneasy murmurs run through Fairy Tail. "Erza, you just finished your fight against the one hundred monsters-" I start, but she's too stubborn.

"No, I will accept her battle." She glances back at Natsu. "Natsu Dragneel rejects your battle request, Sting Eucliffe. Be gone everyone. I don't want to pull you into this."

Natsu starts to bicker, but I pull him away, giving him a reassuring glance. "Come on, listen to her." 

All of Fairy Tail hesitantly start to retreat, and we see Saber Tooth do the same. We start to run toward the dorms. It takes awhile and as we stop in front of the buildings, I'm beside Jellal and Ultear. I hear him say, "She's going to win, but not in a very good condition." He shakes his head, his blue locks falling in his face. "Typically the two queens of the two strongest teams were obviously going to fight in time. I believe that they're supposed to fight in the last battle with Kagura, too." 

"Jellal, they're supposed to fight again after this?" Lissana comes up behind Natsu, worried.

Jellal nods, seeming concerned about something more than Erza's well-being. "Hey, where'd Meredy go?" Jellal asks, looking around for the pink haired girl.

Ultear reacts negative to this and whips around. "What the hell!" She strides toward where we all saw her last. Jellal scowls and follows Ultear looking not well. I see them dispear down the hall and then I look at an angered Natsu.

"Natsu, calm down." I say quietly.

"No! I won't calm down, Luce! Jeez can't Saber Tooth take one loss?" He growls, his hands becoming a lit with fire.

I swallow, stepping back. "Lissana! I need help!" 

She looks over at me, then her eyes widen at the sight at mad Natsu. "N-Natsu!"