Chapter Eleven - Final Event

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG, MINNA!
I can't promise any faster updates because jeez school is hard to balance with my sports and well other things.
I'll try my hardest to update, but please bear with me!!
____________
Lucy's P.O.V.
I smile brightly, seeing Yukino holding a strong conversation with Juvia. I didn't think they would get along perfectly at first, but a week of being roommates changed that. I'm not too sure what they're talking about, but I'm just happy to see both of them in high spirits.

"Lucy, how are you and Natsu?" Yukino asks out of nowhere, taking me out of my thoughts.

This makes me feel even more happy. "Great! He took me out a few days ago and I can still talk to him like he's my best friend... I really love him and we have a strong relationship so-"

"Do you think you're going to stay together forever?" She leans closer to me, making my face flush red.

I stutter. "U-uh I hope so, b-but is-isn't it a bit early for us to be thinking about that?" I look sideways, puffing out my cheeks.

Juvia and Yukino giggle at my embarrassment. "No, if you love him then you should be thinking about what your children look like!" Juvia chirps.

I sweat-drop, a nervous laugh escaping my lips. "That's only you, Juvia..."
~~~
Rogue's P.O.V.
I watch in terror as Lecter disappears into nothing. Not a piece of dust to show where the red cat was standing. On instinct, I snatch up Frosch, whom is crying her eyes out.

Sting looks like he could kill the whole school. "Th-this is too far-!"

Minerva smirks. "You win the last task, you get him back." She winks and disappears as well.

I hug Frosch closer. "Sting, don't do anything reckless."
~~~
Natsu leans over the rails of the Fairy Tail balcony, looking like he'll fall to his death if he was pushed. I look over my shoulder keeping an eye out for Gray.

The announcer dude taps the microphone before yelling, "This is the final event to find out which team wins the school tournament! Every wizard that's defeated earn you five points!" His voice booms through the arena.

Suddenly, a town appears from the ground, buildings popping up everywhere. My eyes widen and a giant grin crosses my face. The announcer raises his hands, a lacrama on him so that the whole stadium can see him. "Pick your five-man team and go to the entrances of your given team door! When the buzzer goes, the game begins!"

There's a loud slam sound from behind me, making me screech in fear. Natsu grabs me, putting me behind him but then he lets go of my hand when he realizes it was just Erza.

Her and Jellal stand side by side, Ultear and Meredy are behind Jellal. "We all had a great vote in who we must entrust our victory in!" She looks at Jellal and he nods.

He takes out a paper and smiles a bit. "Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox, Laxus Dreyer, Erza Scarlet..."

I look at Natsu, his face going a deeper red every second. "Natsu Dragneel!" Jellal finishes, making the said boy sigh out in relief.

[AN:Fyi I know that originally Juvia is supposed to be the fifth person, but I didn't set up for Lucy to get kidnapped or anything, so yeah that worked... I also want it to be my touch of the story]

Erza raises her hand, the whole Fairy Tail balcony going silent. "We are to go to our given location, wish us luck, my nakama." Everybody cheers.

I give Natsu a small kiss and a good luck whisper. He winks and follows behind his comrades. I bite my lower lip in nervousness. On my left, I feel a body press beside me. I look sideways at Levy.