Chapter Two - LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Lucy's P.O.V.

I trudge into my room after last class. I slam the door a little frustrated with how much homework I've been given. I plop down on the couch in the main room of my dorm, and switch on the TV. I scroll through the channels but no good shows are on, UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I turn off the TV with a groan.

I puff out my cheeks and wonder what to do. I stand up and walk to Juvia's room. Slowly, I open the door and gasp when I see that Gray is there tucking her in. He whips around and blushes until his face his red as a tomato. I point out the door for him to get out of her room.

Gray hangs his head and drags his feet 'til he's sitting on my couch. I close Juvia's door quietly and cross my arms in front of Gray. "And may I as why you were in Juvia's room?" I ask in a low voice.

"You should stop hanging around Erza, you're starting to act like her." Gray mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

I kick him in the leg. "I do not!"

"You do so."

I scowl and sit beside him. "You didn't molest her did you?" I glare at him.

"No! You do realize I was just being a friend and kept her company for the day! Jeez Lucy, when I told you I liked her I didn't expect this from you." He starts to take his shirt off and in like two seconds he's only in his boxers. I raise an eyebrow. "What?" He looks down at himself when I point at his chest. "AGGHGHHHHHGHHHHHHH! I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS!" He screams then storms out of my dorm.

~Time skip: next day~

Erza's P.O.V.

I really don't want to be at school today. I broke up with Laxus yesterday and his reaction was 'Oh, fine, I never liked you in a lovey-dovey way anyways.' I'm heart broken and I don't think I'll be able to hold up if I even see him.

Right now I'm at the front of the school, sitting on the front steps reading through my Student Government papers. I'm the school's student president and I have many responsibilities to take care of, and missing a day of school would be unacceptable. I sigh when I see that Natsu and Gray have broke another thing in the school during one of their annoying fights.

"Hey, you look gloomy Titania." Somebody says out of nowhere.

I drop everything in my hands and turn around to see Jellal with his hands shoved into his pockets. "J-Jellal..." I turn back around to show my back to him. "None of your business." I pick my papers up from the pavement. "I had a bad day, that's all, thank you for your concern though." I give him a half-hearted smile and started to walk away until a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

Jellal turns me around to face him. "Erza, I'm sorry about what I did when we were younger, I was dumb and an complete dumb idiot." His eyes soften. "I want to start over."

"I can't deal with what you did." I slap his hand away from my shoulder and flip my hair as I walk into the school. But right before I'm out of ear shot, I turn around and say, "I got over what happened a long time ago, Jellal, you do realize my name is still Scarlet." Then I walk away with a surprised Jellal staring after me. When I know Jellal can't see me, I sprint to the girls' washroom and slam myself into a stall.

I cover my eyes and try to stop the tears, but I cant... I CAN'T! There's always mixed emotions with Jellal; hate, fear, boredom, confidence, love... I always break down after speaking to him. I've never had a normal conversation with him since we were little smaller than ten years old. I sigh and wipe my tears away.

Before I can open my stall, it swings open and somebody is hugging me. Then I notice that snow-white hair and the thin figure. "Mira..." I breath deeply and try not to cry more.