Chapter Nine - Game Night

Mira's P.O.V.

Hahaha! I'm so happy that I can plan this day! I'm putting all my favorite couples together to play different video games! It'll be really fun considering I'm secretly putting cameras in each room. So fun~

Now I'm heading to my room to break my awesome news to Erza! I'm sure she'll be thrilled, considering how competitive she is.

I put my hand on the knob but pause. "What do you mean Meredy wasn't in this? They had identical injuries! How could it be anyone else?!" I recognize Erza's voice right away.

"She's wrecked on how you confronted her before. She won't come out of her room!" Jellal sounds slightly pissed.

I hear Erza growl. "Jellal Fernades, how do you explain all the cuts and bruises on my comrades, then?" She hissed.

There's a slamming sound and I'm guessing he hit the table or something. "Meredy is your comrade! If she all as scratched anyone she'd kill herself from guilt!" His voice broke. "Do you not believe me? Do I have to make a whole presentation to explain to you that it wasn't her?!"

There's a long pause. "Then who did it, Jellal? And where's Ultear?"

"Ultear is trying to get into Meredy's room with out using magic." Jellal mumbles.

Erza doesn't answer. "I'm going to see them. It's bad enough with us fighting." Her voice was hurt, oh Mavis I better get in there now...

"Hey! Erza! I have great-" My mouth stays open to see Lissana, Evergreen, Bixlow, Wendy, Romeo, and an upset-looking Levy sitting watching the two bicker. My lips frown. "What's going on?"

Erza shakes her head. "Come on, Mira. I'll show you what happened." She pushes pass her boyfriend and pulls me away.

I pout letting Titania lead me to the infirmary to see... Lucy, Natsu, Gray, and Juvia all on their own beds. I gasp, looking along the isle... "What happened?!" My cool slips and my eyes tear up. "Why are they all..." I look down to see in fact they are all the same injuries. "How did this happen?"

"Nobody knows. Levy came in crying, a whole trail of people looking concerned behind her, but of course I snapped and ran to help them." She leans over Natsu, feeling his forehead. "Why are all their injuries the same?"

"But it couldn't have been Meredy. She would be in here too if it was." I point out, making Erza's lips tremble.

"How do you you know I accused her?" She asks softly.

I let her hug me and I feel my shoulder soaking up her tears. "I kinda eavesdropped a little before going into the room." I admit smiling guiltily when she pulls away with dry eyes.

I see her relax and take a deep breath. "Can you examine them? Like see if you recognize-?"

"Oh. It was Minerva." I cut her off, looking down at Lucy. "With some help from a dark-wizard obviously. They were attacked off guard-" I stop, seeing a cut off about Lucy from Natsu. I can't help but squeal. "Ah~ Natsu was protecting Lucy... that means Lucy should be less harmed."

"That's the problem, Mira. They were found in Lucy and Juvia's room, but Natsu and Gray were in an entirely different building before that. Either they lied or were brought there." There's a long pause.

"They lied." We say at the same time. We giggle lightly.

Erza's eyes were still looking at the two couples. I tilt my head. "Hey, why don't you go explain things to Meredy. Tell her you were caught up and too pissed off to understand your statement."