Chapter Five - Finally NaLu

Lucy's P.O.V.
It has been a day after Erza and Jellal's incident. Apparently Jellal was actually damaged but refused to show pain before Erza. I visited, it was so ironic that her and Jellal were set together, she smiled and sobbed when she tried to explain things to me, but if I'd be in her place... I probably would've already died from mental pain. Head aches make me want to die!
.
At school, I'm in Sensei Gildarts class, though we do nothing while Gildarts tries to get Cana to see him as a good father. Yeah Cana had always kept it a secret until after a really big training thing, that surprisingly had everyone from Fairy Tail plus Juvia, Gajeel, and Meredy and Ultear kinda tried to mess it up at the time, but now they're cool.
.
Right now, I'm sitting beside Natsu and Gray on the other side. They've been extremely worried about Erza, and I can't blame them! Every time I think about it now, I tear up scared for Erza and because some of the things Erza described from the illusions were really scary even from just hearing it. I glace over at Natsu and see him in a daze, I'm surprised he hasn't started a fight yet.
.
"H-hey Natsu?" A sweet voice comes from behind me. I look behind me and see Lisana fiddiling with her fingers nervously. Natsu gave her all his attention, he was such an idiot but always sincire. "U-um... I need to talk to you about our relationship..." She looks guilty.
.
Natsu blinks. "On what part? Do I talk too much?"
.
I cover my mouth, surprised that she's doing this in front of most of the Fairy Tail team. Lissana lowers her head in shame. "Natsu, we were close as kids, but when Lucy and Wendy and Gajeel and... you know, we kind of drifted. I love you, as a friend and always. A nakama." She covers her face and runs out of the room.
.
Natsu is very, very dense. "What? Of course I'm her nakama!"
.
"She meant she wanted to break up with you, Natsu... I get it if you don't want to head to the magic shop after school." I sigh and get up, and start to walk, but a warm hand grabs my wrist before I can take another step.
.
"N-no, Luce, you're the only person that'll make me feel better... peacfully, other than Erza, but she's..." He waves his hand like he wants to swat the idea away. "Gray'll just make me feel worse in anger, but happier in satisfaction of beating the crap out of him." Natsu smirks, which makes me smile too. "So... uh, I'll even take you out for something to eat because... um..." He looks down.
.
I sit down on my chair and scoot it closer to his desk. "Natsu, you know I'm always there. Though... climbing into Juvia and my dorm gets on my nerves." I pause, shaking my head. "Anyways, have you and Lissana recently had a fight?"
.
Natsu stared at me blankly. "Yeah, why?"
.
I sigh, looking away, at Juvia actually, who had all sorts of arguments with her ex-boyfriend. "Well, some arguments can unfold into a break up."
.
"It was about who is a better parent to Happy." Natsu says with a neutral tone. His cat, Happy, could fly and talk... and was well, blue. I hated the cat but also loved him because well: hate, he always sounds like Mirajane when he talks about when I help Natsu with fixing formal clothing and stuff, or even like hugging him a good bye. Love; he's Natsu's cat, and Happy has a fun personality. I don't know, he's a good and a very annoying cat.
"Oh," I blush a little. "Gomen... this isn't really any of my buisiness."
Natsu stares at me, looking like he's actually thinking. "She also has the same theory that Lyon had with Juvia."
.
"That you're cheating with Gray?!" I gasp then realize how idiotic I must've sounded.
.
"No, with you." He says bitterly, I don't think he meant to, but he rubs his forehead stressed. "This is way too much to take in."
.
"Gomen Natsu, its all my fault. I know you love her." I stand up with tears in my eyes and run out of class, hopfully the different direction of Lissana. I hear somebody call my name, and pounding footsteps behind me. I run faster, nearly running into a wall... I hear who ever is following me crash into the wall with a strangled yell.
.
I turn around and see Natsu spiraled on the floor, a huge red lump on his head. "A-ah Natsu... y-you shouldn't have gone so fast..." I kneel beside him. Helping him into a sitting position.
.
Natsu rubs his head. "It's not as bad when you kick me."
.
I laugh, then let my amusement fade. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to, well... make Lissana... you know..." I look down ashamed.
.
"Luce! I'm fine! I felt something wrong too, it's just I thought that I liked her because I told my mind that, but my heart was with some other girl." He lifts my face to look at him with his hand. "Lucy, you run off again, I'll tie you to a chair."
.
I smirk. "And who's this girl?"
.
Natsu frowns. "I guess she doesn't return my feelings. She doesn't even notice my love..." he stares into my eyes, while I stare into his onyx orbs. "Who else would I like, Luce?"
.
I think for a while, feeling guilty
that I don't even know. "U-umm... Erza?" I ask.
.
His face pales. "I'm pretty sure the only men able to deal with her are Jellal, Laxus, and... ya that's all." He glares at me, making me feel small. "She's blonde and beautiful, now who?"
.
I don't know any blondes... wait. WAIT. WHAT?! "You're not... t-talking about m-me?" I stutter, blushing.
.
"And you call me dense." Natsu mumbles. "Well, give me a few days and I'll be bragging in Sting's face I'm a better boyfriend." He gets off the floor, and I follow him back to class. "Oh, and Luce..." I raise my eyebrows, then... he's kissing me...
.
"What the hell." A voice says from our right. We pull away, both blushing. I look at Gray and Lyon standing just outside the class door. Gray smirks. "Told you Natsu. She likes you."
.
My insides heat up. "BAKA!" I Lucy-kick him and storm into class, heading to Mirajane to tell her that her dream came reality.
*~*~*
Juvia's P.O.V.
Juvia stares at Lucy. "You and Natsu like each other?" Juvia asks.
.
Lucy blushes. "I guess." She smiles. "I suppose that Sting distracted me, now I'm kinda happy we aren't together." Lucy bites her lower lip. "Don't tell anyone else, promise?"
.
"Juvia promises whole-heartedly." Juvia smiles and hugs Lucy. "Oh Lucy, Juvia wants to talk about boys... by the way... J-Juvia has developed feelings f-for G-Gray..."
.
Lucy squeals. "Aha! I knew it!" She jumps around, knocking a lamp over. She stops and sweat drops. "My bad..."
.
Lucy cleans up the shattered lamp and Juvia goes to bed, or really sneaks through her window to meet her new love. She jumps onto the flat surface of the roof and Juvia spots Gray-sama waiting by the line of trees not too far away.
.
Juvia waves and Gray comes to the edge, just below where she can see him. "Hey Juvia! How're getting down?"
.
"Juvia didn't think about that. Juvia will have to sneak out the front door-"
.
"No, jump! I'll catch you!" He yells up.
.
"Are you sure?" Juvia peaks over the edge of the not-really-a-terrace terrace. She holds her skirt so that she doesn't flash Gray, though it's happened before. "H-here Juvia comes!" She steps forward and feels air envelope her, somehow her mouth doesn't open and let out a scream. It's a horrible experience considering she's a water Mage.
.
Then when she sees the hard-looking ground plummeting closer, she feels muscular arms break her fall. Juvia stares up at Gray.
.
"That wasn't so bad, eh?" Gray starts to walk off with Juvia in arms, bridal style.
.
Juvia blushes. "It was scary for Juvia. Juvia is thankful that you're good at catching her." Juvia plants a kiss on his cheek. "Juvia thank you, Gray-sama."
.
Gary's cheeks turn pink. "No problem."
.
"Juvia was wondering, Gray-sama, when will Gray and Juvia tell people that they're... together?" Juvia plays with a button on Gray-sama's shirt.
.
"So..." Gray-sama smirks. "You wanna break some rules now?" Changing the topic...
.
Juvia snorts. "Obviously not. Juvia will end up blurting it out in the middle of class tomorrow."
.
Gray-sama chuckles. "Okay, I knew that was coming. Hmm..." He looks up at the sky and smiles. "You want to lie down and look up?"
.
Juvia looks up and sees beautiful constellations. She lets a small puff of air escape her mouth in admiration. "So beautiful. Yes, Juvia would love to lie down to look upon the stars with her beloved."
.
"You don't need such vocabulary with me, Juvia. Please, be comfortable around me." Gray-sama says while placing her down on the cold but soft grass. He sits lays beside her.
.
Juvia giggles. "Gray-sama, Juvia has only been comfortable around you."
.
He touches her face gently. "You seem like you act these conversations in your mind all day."
Juvia blushes a deep shade of red.
.
"W-what made Gray-sama question that?"
.
"You don't do you?"
.
"Of course not!" Juvia squeaks.
.
Gray smirks. "Really?"
.
Juvia crosses her arms and puffs her cheeks out in exasperation. "Gray-sama, Juvia is not lying."
.
He holds his hands up in surrender. "Gomen Juvia, I'm just trying to get on your nerves... I'm starting to wonder if I can ever piss you off." He leans closer to her... he smells good...
.
Juvia's face turns a deeper color of red. "G-Gray-sama... w-what is Gray-sama doing?"
.
He raises an eyebrow then pulls away. "I guess you also don't have guts."
.
Juvia gasps. An anger mark appears on her head. "How dare Gray-sama! Juvia is confused but that was mean!" Tears form in her eyes.
.
Gray doubles at this. "N-no... I didn't mean it like that Juvia! You have guts it's just that like... I was trying to piss you off..."
.
"It worked." Juvia snaps hastily.
Gray rolls on top of her, making her yell: "KYAA~" and then her face starts to become purple instead of red.
.
Juvia places her hands on his chest. "G-Gray-sama... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
.
Gray chuckles and leans down. He kisses her lightly on the lips before standing up and walking off. Juvia sits up and touches her lips.
.
"Gray-sama just kissed Juvia..." Juvia pauses, thinking. "A real kiss, not ice incident."
.
She placed both hands on her cheeks and squealed with joy. Juvia hopped off up off the ground and skipped back to her dorm.
~*~*~
Mira's P.O.V.
"NALU NALU NALU!" I sang as I danced around my dorm with Erza, Lissana, and Jellal all looking annoyed.
.
"Mira that's enough. We all know that Natsu and Lucy liked each other before." Erza says in her death-voice, though it doesn't work on me, well usually not.
.
I roll my eyes and look at Lissana. I feel bad about shipping Natsu and Lucy when she'd had a crush on him since they met when they were so young, but I remember that she was injured and was sent away. I thought that she died, so did Elfman. I smile and kneel in front of my sulking sister. "Lissana, you did the right thing. You always thought that Natsu and you were meant for each other, but what did you see that broke you away from him?"
.
Lissana starts to cry. "I loved him, so, so much. I thought we were going to live and love the rest of our life, but Lucy... she changed Natsu. Everyone has an effect on one another but Lucy makes Natsu look like a different person. I was honestly surprised when Natsu asked me to date him, he talks about Lucy almost non-stop." Lissana smiles. "I'm happy for him, I truly am..." Tears fall and hit her lap.
.
"Well said." I place my hand on Lissana's shoulder. "You wanna have an ice cream and movie night? Like we used to when I dumped boys?"
.
Lissana giggles and wipes away some tears. "Okay, I get to pick the movie."
.
"Obviously."
Erza's P.O.V.
I smile as I see Mirajane and Lissana head to do the routine of the break-up. Mirajane helped me with that one when I dumped Laxus. I look at Jellal, who looks very uncomfortable.
.
"We're alone now." I tell him sheepishly.
.
Jellal raises an eyebrow, though he relaxes. "I don't understand why Mirajane does her 'matchmaker' stuff. Does she have this power to see the future of people loving each other?" He asks, actually not knowing what's happening. "And what's JeRza and NaLu?"
.
I giggle and swing my legs up to sit in the position so that I'm right beside Jellal, with my legs across his lap. "JeRza and NaLu are ship names." That statement makes him look more confused. "Meaning JeRza is Jellal and Erza, NaLu is Natsu and Lucy." I pull his tie from his school uniform, pink tinting my cheeks.
.
"So she liked the idea of us together even before-?"
.
"I really do not want to talk about the fights I had with her while I was still dating Laxus." I blush harder and say. "Of course at the time, now I realize, I was trying to make you jealous." I pull on his tie, teasing him to lean forward.
.
Images flood through my mind, bad ones and amazing ones. I even remember after waking up after being in a mental disability coma for three days...
.
I hear two people talking faintly in my small consciousness. One is the one I hate but also love, "I don't know, she just freaked out when I broke the illusion. I swear there was nothing to do with me hurting her or that, when she wakes up maybe you can ask her yourself."
.
Then one of my brotherly figures spoke, "She was screaming about something like you were too young and you didn't... something about the ruler of darkness, or something like that." Natsu...
.
"I don't want to remember that, Natsu, you can stay here if you like. Keep her company and kick me out disgusted at how I didn't protect her-" Jellal starts, making my heart ache.
.
Natsu snorts. "Like I'd do anything, Meredy told me that you look at her guilty everyday. I understand why." He pauses but continues more softly. "I know what happened. All those years ago and I know it wasn't you, so man, you're technically the only Mage that knows her the best here... other than like Milliana of course."
.
There's a long silence before Jellal says, "I feel her magic power rising."
.
"Well I'm leaving just in case it gets all mooshy and romantic like what mature people do..." I hear foot steps leaving and it goes silent again.
.
I can start to feel my body, and then I feel my lips open and gasp. My eyes flutter open, and Jellal's eyes are wide and ready. I sit up and am surprised there's no fatigue. "W-what happened?"
.
Jellal stares at me astonished. "You fainted..."
.
"No, what happened before that?" I snap.
.
Jellal pales. "Y-you should be able to remember that soon."
.
And he wasn't kidding, I remember all of the illusions of us being slaves once again, and all that crap, but this time we were honoured as Mages and were the right hand warriors of Zeref. I'm pretty sure this was in Jellal's mind. "U-um so how did you break the illusion when both of us were caught in it?" I ask him.
.
Jellal's ears turn red. "I-I kissed you because in that dream I heard them say there's no love, so the illusion broke that because I love you and you didn't hear that so I kissed you to prove my love again..." My mouth falls open slightly and I blush.
.
"Th-thanks...?" I smile a little and he returns the deed.
.
Jellal stands and leans over me. "So, Scarlet, you willing to kiss me to prove this isn't a really long illusion?"
.
I smirk. "Do you need to ask anymore?"
.
Jellal smiles before places his hands on the bed and pressing his lips against mine...
.
Of course my mental disability was brought back to my normal tendencies. I pull a little harder on Jellal's tie and he leans forward willingly. I very quickly roll so that I'm sitting on top of him my legs on either side of him. I wrap my arms around his neck.
.
"So, you haven't really admited something yet." I say, tracing his shoulder blades with my hands.
The corner of Jellal's lips twitch. "I've admited I love you many times. Here; I love you Erza Scarlet, I've never stopped since we were children." He puts his hands on my hips and leans forwards, kissing my neck.
.
I sigh and whisper in his ear, "No, silly, am I your girl friend now?"
.
Jellal very visubally and physically pauses. He pulls back so that his face is right in front of mine. "I thought that that was obvious." He says.
.
"No..." I pout. "Come on Jellal..." I smirk and lightly touch my lips to his, teasingly. Just like in the future wedding illusion, I trace his jaw with my fingers. "You still need to ask me on a date."
.
Jellal chuckles. "Scarlet, will you be my beloved?" He says it in a funny accent, making me giggle.
.
"J-Jellal!" I laugh and place my head on his shoulder.
.
"Okay, okay, Scarlet will you be my girl friend?" He asks and I pull back againt to look at him.
.
I smile and kiss him. Oh dearly I've wished to do this, looking at him was hard, but I always had a desire to touch him... once again to be with him... I let my emotions envolope me in the kisses...
*~*~*
I'm not sure how long it has been, but the position that Jellal and I are it is embarrassing. He keeps most of his body weight off of me as I lay under him. His shirt is no longer there, showing his bare skin, where my hands roam freely. My shirt was discarted too, with just a bra there to cover my large chest. Both our pants are still on, haha that'd be a very far step too far ahead... we're in my room now, I just hope Mira doesn't come in here like she does all the time.
.
I break the kiss, gasping for air. We're both sweating and gulping in air. "That was..." I try to say but my breathing is so riged I can't talk.
Jellal smiles and rolls beside me.
.
"Awesome." He says.
.
I grin and roll on my side to look at him. I place a hand on his chest, fanticized that I can touch him. My eyes travel to his face and he's smirking. I blink confused. "You like what you see, Scarlet?" He asks me.
.
I smirk. "I can't deny it." I kiss him lightly and yawn. "Ah... I'm tired..." And I fall asleep in his arms.