Chapter Thirteen - Graduation

Yeah, I haven't updated recently for anything and I feel so bad. I meant to tell everyone I was away for almost a month... but this is the last chapter because I don't have ideas. None at all. Thank you all that take your time to read my words, and my grammatical mistakes. I am editing my whole book after posting this, so yeah.
And yeah, I know I said before that they're all in different grades but it's freaking grad and it wouldn't be the same without them all together. Not long, but I think it's sweet. Enjoy!

______

Lucy's P.O.V.

The day of graduation, where all us girls get dolled up, where we leave to live by ourselves.

I take a deep breath as I step into the hairdressers, smiling to see a few others there. I walk up to the desk to tell them I'm there and am told to wait on a bench. I do so, and when I do, I feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out to see Natsu's number calling me. I put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Luce! Are you doing anything after grad?" He asks so very happily.

I feel a bit bad, but he should know me with all my early preparations and stuff. "Sorry, Natsu, all the girls are having a slumber party... maybe tomorrow?"

"Sure, sure, it's a date." Natsu says, making me visualize that smile. "I'll see you at the grad, love you!" 

"Love you too..." I say with a smile, hanging up. That's another thing that I love about Natsu, he gives me small calls all the time, sometimes just asking how I am and it always makes me feel better.

Juvia, Levy, Mira, Lisanna, and Erza came over and we all helped each other out with makeup. I summoned Cancer to do our hairstyles... I have a feeling this is going to be great.

~~~

Graduation. It's as glorious as I thought, with special magic representations for every name called. The feelings that go through me, as I realize that I'm actually going into the real world after this ceremony, are mixed of happiness and fear. The world that people warn us about; the beautiful but cruel world. 

"Stop worrying, Luce, you've got me and everyone else in Fairy Tail." Natsu smiles childishly as he passes me to go to get his diploma.

That's right. We're all starting a guild.

~The end~