Chapter Ten - The Two Wind Mages

Wendy's P.O.V.

I run as fast as I can to see Romeo. I have to tell him! I bump into somebody very solid and nearly fall, but don't. I look up at Natsu.

"Natsu-san, I'm sorry for bumping into you!" I bow shyly.

Natsu grins, patting my head. "It's no problem, Wendy!" He raises an eyebrow. "What's the rush?"

"Chelia-san and I are fighting in the tournament..." I mumble, looking down.

"Well you can see which one of you is stronger, right?" Natsu laughs, shaking his head. "Your nakama is there to cheer you on as always-"

I pout, tears forming in my eyes. "But I respect Chelia-san as my nakama too..."

Natsu waves his hands in guilt. "U-uh sorry! I-I didn't mean to make you cry, Wendy!" He looks around to make sure nobody is watching. "I mean that we're there to support you to win, plus Chelia deep inside would probably want you to win too even if she really wants to win!"

"Eh...?" I half understood what he just said. I laugh nervously, scratching the back of my head. "I'm gonna go tell the news to Romeo-san."

Natsu wiggles his eyebrows. "Oh, oh, oh? You two are getting really close, huh?"

My face goes the same color as Erza's hair. "Y-yeah I guess we are." I smile, waving good bye. "See you later, Natsu-san!"

I take my time now, hopefully not running into anyone else but Romeo. "Oi, Wendy!" I hear from behind me. "Wendy!"

I turn around sharply to see I actually passed Romeo, wow I suck at finding things. "Romeo-san!" I run up to him and hug him, a little upset for no apparent reason.

He returns the embrace after a moment. "What's wrong, did somebody hurt you?"

I shake my head. "I have to fight Chelia-san in the tournament." I sniff, digging my face into his shoulder. "I don't like fighting, that's why I have healing magic for."

"It'll be okay, in the end you'll both realize that it was only a set-up and you're still friends. You're representing Fairy Tail, you can't shame such an amazing team of people." Romeo says, his voice wavering slightly as I feel his body heat rise. He pulls away and his face is very red, and that's when I remember we're in the middle of a school hallway.

I blush intently and pull Romeo with me so that we can talk without a crowd.

_-_-_-_-_

Mira's P.O.V.

I lean forward to watch Wendy being healed by Chelia, it was a draw, as it should have. I look over at Romeo, who seems to be suffocating Carla. ROWEN!!!! It's the youngest and most cute ship EVERRRRR! Okay. Back to Wendy's safety. She's fine, standing up. Thank Mavis.

I smile and watch Romeo and Natsu head to greet her. Slowly, I follow but bump into Laxus. "U-um sorry Laxus..." I blush a little and slide by him before getting grabbed by the wrist.

"Hey, Mira, you wanna go out?" He asks all cool, though I see pink on his cheeks.

My eyebrows shoot up and I smile. "U-uh..." Then my smile wavers. "I don't know, Laxus, I mean you let Erza off pretty hard and if we get into a serious relationship and then break it off like that..." I pull my hand out of his grip.

Laxus looks guilty. "I cover up my pain by seeming as though I don't care. I did- I still care about Erza, I just have feeling for you now." His ears are turning red!

I smile a little more. "One date, and I'll see." I whisper, putting a finger on my lips like it's a secret. I then skip my way towards where Wendy should be.

As I come to see her, she looks very relieved and is hugging Chelia out of all things... well Lamia Scale isn't an enemy like Saber is, so it's normal that our teams get along quite fine. Excluding Lyon and Gray, depending on situations.

"You know, you two would make an amazing pairing for sparing against others." I say to them when they come to realize my presence.

Natsu agrees with a giant grin and Romeo hums a little, "Yeah!"

Wendy and Chelia smile, as usual, like angels together. Kawaiiiiiiii~ "I guess so! The two wind mages? That'd be quite the duo!" Wendy chirps, giggling with Chelia.

Natsu then looks slightly serious. "But we're still against you for the last battle. Wendy isn't participating in that, but a few of us are." He then goes back to being his childish self. "Nice battle, you're both improving so much!"

The two girls giggle again, me joining this time. Romeo and Natsu grin at each other. "When is the last battle?"

"Tomorrow. This was the last battle so, we're off to dorms!" Natsu pulls Romeo along while I walk with the two girls, who happen to be roommates.

The three of us walk in silence until we come to the elevator. "Ah, I promised Lissana I'd wait for her in the lobby so we could talk. I'll see you girlies tomorrow!" I smile and they smile back, and I see the guy at the front desk faint. Hehe can't handle the top model at school and the school-cuties?

Yukino's P.O.V.

I lost. I'm kicked off of Saber and- I'M SO USELESS! My eyes are full of tears and I don't know if I can keep from crying anymore... I just crave for someone to lean on. Damn it. I need somebody to love me!!

My knees buckle in the middle of my dorm room and I sob uncontrollably. My shoulders shudder and my breathing becomes shallow.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my back and my head snaps the direction of the presence. Lucy Heartfillia. The one girl that will forgive anyone after... many incidents.

But how did she get into my room-? I look back to see Minerva scowling in the doorway. I purse my lips and look at Lucy with pleading eyes.

"Minerva and I have made an agreement to let you come stay with Juvia and I." Lucy gives her angelic smile... hell no wonder Sting loved her, she's like a goddess. I'm kinda jealous but I'll never admit it.

I stand up and shakily thank her as she takes me by the hands before helping me pack my belongings to drag to her room.

Damn... Saber Tooth sucks compared to these Fairies.

______
I'm putting this book on hold, and I apologize for this late update. I've been running out of ideas and I'd appreciate if people would comment ideas if you have any.

Soooo sorry minna, but I'm leaving the country and I'm not sure if I'll have any wifi, but sure as hell I'm not going to have time.

I'm sorry :( ~ Sarah