Chapter Four - The Future Illusion

Erza's P.O.V.

My heart is still pounding as Jellal and I are standing before the mist of illusions. At least there's a new strength. I glance side ways at Jellal, his cheeks are still tinted pink, and I bet mine are too. I requip into my normal skirt and blouse, having my gut saying that the armour is going to attract energy or illusions.

"You're going to tell our teams about what just happened." Jellal whispers as we listen to the announcer repeat the rules.

I glare at him, somehow able to look at him. The kiss seemed to break tension between us, I guess you could say. "I'm not the one that put his face right in front of mine." I say.

Gajeel snickers at my side. "What happened between you?" Gajeel asked raising his eyebrows.

I cross my arms. "None of your business." I snap and look away. I see Gajeel smirk and look at Jellal.

Jellal blushes a little. "I'm not getting hit in the head by Scarlet." I can't help but giggle a little. "Titania, did you just giggle like a girl?" His lips tug into a smile.

"Oh, I get it, you're in love..." Gajeel says.

Both Jellal and I say, "SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Gajeel snickers. "Bet you Natsu just heard that." I sweat drop remembering the other Dragon Slayer. "Geehee." {Not sure how to spell Gajeel's chuckle} Gajeel walks beside Jellal and slaps him on the back. "Good job, you're the first person on Earth Land to make Erza blush like a tomato."

I give him a death glare. He smiles nervously. "Maybe saying blushing the same colour of my hair is fine, but never compare me to that nasty... fruit."

"I'm pretty sure its a vegetable." Jellal says.

"Its a fruit..." I frown. "Never mind. I'd rather be compared to a strawberry."

Jellal smiles. "You're still obsessed with strawberries?"

"Strawberry cake." Gajeel corrects him.

"Let the illusions take your mind to different levels." The announcer says in a weird deep voice, and then the mist starts to travel towards everyone. I brace myself, expecting it to feel like pin needles.

I stare forward as I see the mist only a foot away. I feel something warm grasp my hand. I look down to see Jellal's hand, and I blush. "I think you just told our teams."

"No, I would've done this if we kissed or not." Jellal smirked and pulled me into the mist... not needles. I stare in horror as I feel my whole body shrinking...

Natsu's P.O.V.

Wait a second. Did Jellal just say "No I would've done this if we kissed or not."? WHAT!? Did that bastard rape my friend?! I lean forward to see the lacrima showing Jellal and Erza, but wait a second... their hands are still linked but they've turned into children?

"THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS!" Mira squeels. "JERZA! JERZA! JERZA!"

Lucy sits beside me, looking worried. "Do they know each other from child hood?" She asks me.

I nod. "He actually was possessed and almost killed her, but I don't know how she has forgiven him and kissed him--"

"THEY KISSED?!" Lucy yells in surprise.

Mira comes up to me and grabs the front of my shirt. "Who told you this? How do you know but I DON'T!"

I sweat drop. "I could hear them talking from here." I tell her.

"Hey! Why did the lacrima go blank?!" Gray yells concerned.

I look up to see only a clear blue screen. And then I understand because the announcer says, "Erza and Jellal has already entered a personal illusion? It's only the first level!" I look at Gray and we exchange a worried look. This is obviously the illusion when they were kids, when Jellal betrayed her.