Chapter Tweleve - Christmas Special

So I celebrate Christmas and so yeah I thought it'd be great to do a Christmas chapter. And I guess I can make this part of the plot, considering I have no idea where to go at the moment, but it's just ships ships ships shipssssss!
Yay! Now enjoy~
---
Lucy's P.O.V.
I stare blankly at the poster on the wall, reading the giant words sprawled across the page CHRISTMAS FORMAL DECEMBER 24. Meaning, you dress all nice and you pretty much need a date. Of course I have Natsu, but I want him to ask, right?

"All the boys are gonna be too dense to even ask us out because they'll just assume that we're going with them." I mutter, earning a nod from Levy.

She sweat-drops. "I promised Jet and Droy I would hang out with them on Christmas Eve though..."

I smile, really happy that her two jealous besties are still one of her top priorities. I look sideways at Erza, who seems to be in deep thought.

"Hey, Erza, you gonna ask Jellal if he's up for it?" I ask her politely, me being quite curious about their relationship.

She tilts her head. "We just had a celebration, though. I kinda just wish that we all met in a dorm and hung out together."

I look over to see Levy's eyes sparkling. "Erza! That's an amazing idea! It'll be so much fun, as much as dressing up and dancing is, but having quality time with friends is always so great." I smile.

"It's settled!" Erza beams, pulling out her phone lacrima and starts typing. After a few minutes, she seems satisfied with the last press to the flat surface of the glass. "You two will get the deets in a few minutes."

Levy and I give each other an amused look. "Okay, see you later then Erza." We wave good bye and head out way to the library, where our original destination was before being distracted by the ball poster.

I open the door to the silent library and I follow Levy in just on her heels. Looking around, I spot Yukino sitting at a study table and I frown, waving off Levy. Levy will not side track from getting books she wishes to read.

I make my way to Yukino, and sit down opposite of her. She doesn't notice for a few seconds but I guess my staring was making her uncomfortable. "Oh, Lucy, what do I have the honour of this visit?" She asks all politely.

"Why're you studying?" I inquire, raising an eyebrow.

She seems to hold off on a clear answer. "I don't know, I guess I'm still stressing about things even after exams." Yukino closes her History In Magic textbooks slowly with her slim hands.

"A boy on your mind?" I smirk as her face turns different shades of pink and red.

"N-no..." Her eyes drift from the table to something over my shoulder. "Yes..."

I squeal, and then have to whisper sorry to the librarian that hushes me in an angry, "Shhhhhhh!"

"Tell me everything." I grin, grabbing one of her hands in a way to show she can trust me.

Yukino smiles, but it fades. "It's just... you and him were... a thing..." She mumbles lowly.

I gasp, letting go of her hands. "Holy, are you crushing on Gray?" I whisper-hiss at her leaning forward over the table. "Juvia will kill you!"

Yukino shakes her head so many times her hair clip starts to slip. "No... more recently... Saber Tooth... feelings from there hasn't faded yet." I blink a few times, realizing.

"Oh, Sting." I didn't mean it to come out so bitterly, and he actually apologized and everything and we're friends now. Though... it kinda just slipped.