Chapter Eleven

Next chapter will have all the art stuff at the end of it.

   The next day passed by painfully slow, I had another dream about Libelle and it was her coronation this time. (I can write that out if y'all want) Leroy and I went out and found some chickens and made a pen for them. 

   I was actually more excited to join the Audience for Queen Libelle than I thought I would be. So when the day before the Audience came I was bouncing on my feet as I rushed around my room, "what should I wear, what can I wear, I mean, it's the nether, is it hot there?" I threw down my bag, "oh what am I saying, I only have one outfit and I wear it all the time…. I need new clothes."

   "Isn't there a village close by?" Lee questions as he sits on my bed, "yes but I don't have any emeralds to trade them." I groaned and let my head fall onto my dresser.

   "What if they give you a dress or something at the castle?" I lifted my head and looked at my cow frien, "... I should've asked him about that…. Fuck." I flopped onto the bed behind Lee, he layed back onto my back.

   "Yeah that would've been smart, but we aren't that smart." Lee said as I groaned again.

   A knock resonated from downstairs, I bucked up and sped down to the front door. I hesitated though, so I took a breath and opened the door. 

   A tall dark grey skeleton with a stone sword on their hip stood at the door, "Hello, my name is Dean, I was sent by his majesty to escort you." I rubbed the back of my neck, "oh, um, if you don't mind me asking why wasn't Herobrine able to come pick me up?" Dean rested his hand on the hilt of his sword, "his majesty was busy preparing for his Audience with the Queen, I have been sent in his place. Now if you would kindly follow me, I will lead you to the nearest portal."

   "Do I need to bring anything?" I questioned, he shook his head, "anything you need will be provided by the castle staff." He turned and stepped off my porch, "... BYE BABE, HAVE FUN!" Lee yelled from the second floor and I facepalmed.

   I yelled back my goodbye before shutting the front door and walking to stand beside the tall boney boi. "It may take some time to get to the portal, I hope for your sake that you have comfortable shoes on." And with that we were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I followed Dean through the forest for about thirty minutes before a large black rectangle frame came into view, "we're almost there. Now, I must warn you that the Nether is quite a hot place, so any unnecessary layers should be taken off and stored away." 

   I nodded while pulling off my tunic thing to show a form fitting undershirt, I took off my bag and put it back on on my chest so that I could access it easier. Once I shoved my tunic into my bag I flipped it back around onto my back.

   We soon arrived at the portal and it was smaller than I thought it would be. It was an obsidian frame with purple swirly stuff floating in the middle, it was also kinda loud. 

   "I believe this is your first time entering the Nether, so you may feel some nausea, and will not be judged if you vomit." I stared at him for a second, "You're very blunt.", "I will take that as a compliment." 

   He held out his hand and I hesitated before grabbing it, it was surprisingly cold seeing as he came from the Nether. "Watch your step." He warned before tugging me into the swirling magic. It took a couple of seconds before I got smacked with a damp-ish heat and sweat quickly started to pool at my brow.

   I was again tugged out of the portal while looking around at the area and that's when the nausea hit, I was bent over dry heaving with my arms wrapped around my torso, "I better have some-*heave* some bitchin abs after this-*heave again*" 

   Dean was rubbing circles on my back, "it'll pass by soon, and when you start using the portal more the nausea will lessen." I threw up foam which was nasty as fuck before I sat down and pulled out my water bottle then took a big ol swig and rinsed my mouth.

   When I spit the water out it instantly evaporated.

   I quickly capped my bottle. 

   "It will be a little while longer before we reach the castle." I carefully pushed myself up and started to follow Dean again, "... I've never been to the Nether before, what's the rest of it like?" (Total lie B) ) he didn't respond for a moment, "it's very hot." 

   "No shit sherlock." 

   Along the way we passed by many biomes, I didn't know that there were different biomes. Cool beans. When we came to the edge of a lava ocean Dean pulled out a whistle, I don't know where he got it from. He blew the whistle for a minute before putting it away.

   "How did you blow the whistle if you don't have any lips or lungs?" He gave me an annoyed look, "magic." I hummed in response before rocking back and forth on my feets.

   After a little bit Dean started making his way down to the edge edge of the lava, "you do know how to ride a Strider, right?" He questioned, "uh… is it like riding a horse?" He shrugged, "more like riding a pig. Here, take this." 

   He handed me a fishing rod with a mushroom tied to the string, "here they come." Three blobs were on the lava and fast approaching, one of them looked like someone was on it with leads attaching to the other two wobble blobs.

   After another minute or so the Striders came completely into view and there was a person on one of Striders, they were a Pigman. "When we get on the Striders you are to follow and stay as close as possible, we have to cross by The Lᔑ⍊ᔑ m𝙹リᓭℸ ̣ ᒷ∷, so don't stray." 

   I didn't know what he meant so I just decided to follow his advice and stay close to them. The Pigman helped me onto the Strider with surprising gentleness, I shoved my feet into stirrups and placed one of my hands on the horn while I settled.

   I waited for the Pigman to go while I petted the 'so-ugly-it's-cute' Strider, it was a dusty red with stoney nubs for feet. It had long and thin white hair sprouting from the sides of its head, it also had a kinda sad-ish face.

   I heard a grunt from the Pigman, so I took out my rod and we were soon sonic speeding across the lava ocean. It was really fun!

   I almost fell asleep from the rhythmic rocking of the Strider, but Dean bopped me lightly on the head with his rod, "we have to go single file, stay between us, we'll keep you safe." I nodded and positioned my Strider between Dean and the Pigmans Striders.

   I looked around the area as we were hobbling along, it was the place from my dreams. I looked down at the lava, 
I'm in the lava, but I'm also above the lava, I am confusion.
The area is a lot bigger than it was in my dreams, I feel pretty small.

   A little ways away was it.

   "Well, Mx, this is it. Welcome to the Nether Fortress."