Chapter Seven

I don't know why y'all read this, it's so bad. Also, sorry for the long pause, to make a long story short: I put a whole bag of jellybeans up my ass. (Reference to a vine, if you dont get it, look it up.)

   I stared up at the ceiling, just calmly dissociating on my bed. Thoughts ran rampant through my mind, mostly just what the fuck do my dreams mean. Like, what the hell is that lava monster? Why can I control it? 

   Then something jumped on me and I was forced to reenter the real world, "sup, bitch. You wanna hunt down some sheep with me?" I stared at Lee for a moment, "yeah, let's get some sheep, I need more clothes anyway." 

   So I sat up and pushed Lee off my bed before going and getting my everyday clothes out. He got up and went to his room and when I got out into the hall he walked out with his scarf and belt on. "We good?" I nodded, "we good." 

   We walked through the house and out the door before diving into the forest in search of the noisy clouds. "We'll have to make a loom if you want more clothes." I cocked my head, "don't you need clothes?" Lee scratched his neck, "eh, honestly, I think a scarf is the most an Enderman would put up with since we don't usually wear anything." My face heated up, "none of y'all wear clothes?" He shrugged, "we don't have a stable trade route, so no sheep or spiders in the End."

   "Oh." We walked on in a stale silence, only for it to be interrupted by a very faint 'baaa', "sheep?" Another 'baaa', he nodded, "sheep.".

   So we started running around looking for the sheep, and when I found some I didn't know how to get them home. "You go get the pen ready and I'll get them there." I nodded and ran back home. I tripped and fell into a little cave. I just laid on my face for a minute, "are you okay?" I looked up and there was a skeleton, "aren't you supposed to be shooting me?" 

   They shrugged and poked me with the tip of their bow, "so. You gonna get up?" I planted my face back on the ground, "let me wallow in self pity for a moment." 

  "His majesty wont let us." I lifted my head, "hmm?" They started fluffing one of their arrows feathers, "his majesty told us that if we harmed you that we would be executed." I furrowed my brows, "but I can respawn, it would only mildly inconvenience me at the most if I died." 

   They shrugged again, "the sun is gonna go down soon, winter makes the days shorter. And phantoms don't listen to his majesty's orders." They started to squeeze their arrow, "have you slept recently?" I nodded and they rattled a breath in relief, "let's just worry about getting out, okay?" They nodded and I stood up.

   I pulled out my pick and started on a staircase out, "you Gucci fam?" I heard as we broke through the surface, Lee was crouched in front of me while holding a lead with two sheep on each end. "The fuck does that even mean?" He shrugged and grabbed my hand to help pull me out, but the little skele stayed in the shadow, "I can't go into the sun, I'll burn." I pulled a random leather cap from my inventory and gave it to them.

   They held it and just stared at it for a minute before putting it on. "Thank you." They grabbed my outstretched hand and I pulled them up. "What's your name anyways?" They situated their new cap, "my name is Ren." We started walking again, "do you have a home, Ren?" They nodded, "I live in the caves around here." They started bouncing in their walk, a quiet rattle sounded as they landed.

   "Fuck!" 
"What?"
 "I forgot to make the pen!!"

~small time skip brought to you by, the little bean that is Ren~

I stood outside the 10x10 pen and watched the clouds move around eating the grass, "they're so noisy." Lee chuckled, "just wait until we get cows." I turned and looked at Ren, "you gonna be okay?" They nodded, "yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine." I smiled as they waved, "you think they'll be okay.",
 "if they run into other travelers.

Not a chance."