Chapter Thirteen

This chapter has over four thousand words, so I have an excuse for it taking so long.

I woke up in the lava again, I didn't think that I would be able to shift to her since I was in the same dimension as her but here I am. I breached the lava and stretched like a cat, my tail hit something and I looked up. It was glowstone, I pulled it off the ceiling and started building a little pyramid out of it.

I heard Piglin squeals a ways away but I just kept building cause haha glowstone go brrrr. (It is 2:36 my sleep meds didn't kick in) A little while after the Piglin squealed a bunch of Piglins ran at me, they stopped a little ways away from me.

They held their crossbows and swords at the ready and I just stared at them for a moment before continuing to build my pyramid. I cooed as I pointed at the building I made before pointing to myself, indicating that I built it.

A magma cube bounced it's way to the pyramid and I picked it up and placed it on top. ALL HAIL THE JIGGLE KING! I made a laughing noise and sunk back into the lava. I think if I went to sleep in the lava I might have a normal dream.

My theory was correct and I had a normal dream, well as normal as dreams can get, which was me pillaring up to a purple ship and fighting a purple box creature for a pair of little wing things in an item frame.

I was just about to grab the wings before I got woken up.

"Mx, it's time to get up." I was shaken awake by Lillian, "I don't wanna." I grabbed the blanket and pulled it back over me. She sighed and pulled the blanket back off before gently tossing me over her shoulder, "you have to get bathed and dressed and we worked all night on your dress so I have to get you up early to get it properly fitted..."

She kept talking but I fell asleep before I could hear the rest. I woke up to my shirt being pulled off, I blushed but I didn't know why (y/n doesn't know that it's kinda awkward) they continued to pull my clothes off while I dozed, one of them patted me awake.

"You have to stand up so your pants and undergarments can be removed." I nodded and stood up with a yawn and pulled down my pants, I noticed that my stomach was smooth, I didn't have a belly button.

I pulled off my underwear and saw one of the fem-piglins filling a tub up with water, "I thought it was too hot in the nether to have water in it?" She nodded, "it is, but this tub technically counts as a cauldron, and those can hold water. We have water imported from the overworld."

I hummed in response as one of them took my hand and helped me into the tub because it was deep. I sat down in the warm water and once I got comfortable one of the fem-piglins started to wet my hair and scrub soap into it. It felt really good seeing that I haven't had a shower in a while.

I leaned into the head scrubbing and they laughed at me, and I laughed too because they were laughing. One of them lifted my arm and started scrubbing my body, in certain spots I was ticklish and started laughing.

Soon the bath was over and I felt really weird, y'know, not being covered in a layer of dirt. They started drying me off and gave me new underwear and a thing to wear over my chest to (push it up/flatten it). Once I put them on I was blindfolded and dragged in a random direction.

Once they stopped pulling me, they counted down and pulled off the blindfold. In front of me was a beautiful dress, it was (f/c) and (2/f/c), it was short in the front and long in the back so it would be easy to walk in.

 In front of me was a beautiful dress, it was (f/c) and (2/f/c), it was short in the front and long in the back so it would be easy to walk in

A New World. (Herobrine x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara