Chapter Nineteen

For those who simp for Leroy, I have drawn him again. I won't remove the other drawing and I'll put the new one in this chapter.
Also I can't tell y'all how much I appreciate you guys, I read all of y'alls comments, even the ones on chapter one where I called y'all bitches. But, I love y'all, hope you enjoy this chapter. :P

   "Sir, you need to see this." 

   "What do you mean there's another one!?"

   "He's supposed to be the only one!"

   "Contact the council, there's been a glitch in the system." 

   "I DON'T CARE WHO YOU HAVE TO HURT, GET THAT SPAWN OUT OF THIS WORLD OR EVERYTHING WILL BE RUINED!" 

   I sneezed and almost fell over, "damn, someone has got to be talking mad shit about me." Lee chuckled before swinging his pick at a chunk of coal.

   I wandered away from him in search of iron and hopefully diamonds. I remember what Lee asked me when I told him that I wanted to go mining. 

   "Babe, you basically have a sugar daddy, you don't have to go mining." He teased while making cookies in a frilly pink apron. "But I want to." He shrugged, "alright, after cookies though."

   I smiled at the memory before out of the corner of my eye I saw an oak wood fence, I gasped at seeing an abandoned mineshaft. A faint sense of déjà vu washed over me as I walked down the forgotten tunnel. 

   I ran my hand on the wall as I walked, feeling every notch and divot in the ancient stone. I turned the corner and at the end of the hall was a chest in a minecart. "Ooh, piece of candy." I mumbled to myself in excitement. 

   After tripping on a rock and falling onto the chest I kneeled in front of it and opened it. I pulled out the items and placed them on the floor next to me. I pulled out a torch and placed it next to the items so I could see them better.

   A couple of glowing berries, string, some gunpowder, and four emeralds. I held up the emeralds above me while singing a tune (the legend of zelda, opened a chest music) I heard a groan behind me and I whipped around to see a zombie, I yelped and hurriedly picked up the items before bolting back down the hall.

   I chanted a mantra of, 'oh shit!' while running, when I arrived back next to Lee I dropped to my knees and dropped my items, "you good?" He popped his head out from the hole he dug, I nodded while holding up my finger. "There was a zombie, also, I found little glowing berries!" I held them up and they cast a gentle glow on the area.

   He gasped while putting his hands on his cheeks, "yo! Those are rare, you found them in a chest, right?" I nodded and handed him one. "They're so pretty.", "yeah, and I think they're edible too." I gasped, "I don't wanna eat them, I wanna plant them and see how beautiful they become!" 

   Lee shrugged while making an 'okay' sound, before he grabbed all the coal from the ground and put it in his inventory, "hey, I mined too much coal, can you hold some?" 

   I nodded and grabbed the remaining stack and shoved it in my bag. "There, now let's get out of here." I stood up before dusting myself off and following Lee to the mouth of the cave. When we arrived at the entrance we heard the faint roar of thunder, "it's gonna rain soon, I can smell it in the air."

   "How can you smell without a nose?" I poked the spot where his nose should be, "I can smell with my tongue." He blepped and I saw his split tipped tongue, "and I have little nose holes.", "huh, cool." After that we walked out of the cave. "Let's hurry before we get caught in the storm."