Chapter Fourteen

Sorry to say that this is a shorter chapter, it is mainly a filler before the next part. ;)

I was sweaty when I woke up. 

   I groaned as I sat up in my bed, "ew." I whined as I ran my hand through my wet hair, "I need a shower." I flipped the covers off of me but I paused when I heard a hollow thunk. 

   I pulled the covers back and saw a slightly large box, "oh." I reached over and grabbed the box before placing it in my lap. I lifted the lid and inside was my fancy dress, I ran my fingers over the fabric and felt multiple emotions run through me. The main one was sadness, from this trip coming to an end.

   I sighed before putting the dress back down and standing up to get ready. I stretched while making a noise akin to a cat being stepped on and walked to the bathroom with stiff legs.

   I did my business before jumping in the shower and washing. I stared at myself in the mirror for who knows how long before hearing banging on the bedroom doors. I wrapped a towel around myself and trotted to the big doors, "yello?" I questioned as I opened the door, in walked Herobrine with a stressed look on his face and multiple papers in his hands.

   Dude, I'm in a towel.

   I shut the door as he sat on the bench at the foot of my bed while complaining about some kinda expansion and how it might kill more men/women than it's worth. I hummed in response and gave a little yeah every once in a while. 

   I let my towel drop since he was distracted and pulled on my panties. I struggled to put on my chest thing, "hey can you help me fasten this?" I held the clasps as close as I could. He paused his ranting and when his silence stretched out too long I looked over my shoulder to see Herobrine covering his face.

   "Well if you aren't gonna help me fasten this thing then I'm not gonna wear it." I dropped it, "damn thing 's uncomfortable anyways." I kicked it to the dresser, I heard Hero shudder a breath. I zoned out for a second and grabbed my chest, y'know, just to hold em.

   "Yo, they squishy! Feel them!" I turned completely around and saw Herobrine with his face hidden in his shirt, I grabbed his arm, "hey Hero, feel my chest bumps, they're squishy!" I placed his hand on my chest and his whole body froze. 

   "Have you no shame?" He breathed, I tilted my head, "what's that?" His shirt fell from his face, a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head, he closed his eyes and spread his fingers, his fingers lit trails of fire over my skin. It felt like hundreds of butterflies were dancing in my stomach as his hand trailed up chest to my shoulder and finally came to rest on my cheek. 

   With his eyes still closed he pulled me closer to where I was standing between his legs, he laid his forehead on my chest, in the (deep/shallow) valley between the mounds. "You make it so hard to control myself." 

   That one sentence lit something in me. I hooked my finger underneath his chin and lifted his head up, "look at me." I all but whispered. His eyes fluttered open but he looked off to the side. "Hero, look at me." His eyes finally met mine.

   I leaned down far enough for our lips to ghost over each other, I ran my hand to the back of his head, "You don't need to control yourself around me." Our lips met like knights clashing in battle, the desperation and need was almost suffocating, I was letting myself drown in the feeling.

   Hero grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap and as our kiss deepened, I wrapped my arms around his neck to stabilize myself while he wrapped his arms around my hips.

   We separated and he peppered kisses down my jaw and neck, my shuddering breaths echoed through my chest as if it were a chasm, waiting for someone to fill the void. He rested his head on my shoulder as his hands feathered over my back, leaving whispering breaths of what's to come.

   I laid my head on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck. I ran my fingers through his hair as I placed a kiss on his neck, I leaned my head onto his. All I wanted was his touch, his love, to be his everything, and I have no idea why I feel this way.

   He held his head back up and rested his forehead on mine, I traced my hand from his nape to his jaw and lovingly rubbed his cheek with my thumb. "I think I love you." He cupped my face, 

"I know I love you."

Here comes the lemon boiz. Buckle in or skip it, I don't care. It WILL happen in the next chapter though.