Chapter Fifteen (NSFW) 😏

^^^ there's our handsome man. You're welcome.

Herobrine smirked with cloudy eyes as he hooked his arms under my legs and stood up, taking me along with him. I squeaked and held onto him tighter, "don't drop me!" His chuckle rumbled through me like thunder, "I won't drop you."

He did toss me though, onto the bed, I almost slid off the other side. Hero grabbed my ankles and slid me back, I was under him. He kicked off his shoes and socks and then he slid off his shirt, I ooo'd while giving a small applause, he rolled his eyes with a smile and crawled to hover over me.

I giggled and looped my arms over his shoulders as we started making out again, he placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed circles with his thumb. His other hand was by my head for support.

He pulled back from the kiss and started kissing down my neck again, but he traveled further than he did before. He stopped at my thighs and placed kisses on the soft of my thigh. He hooked his fingers through my panties but paused to look up at me, "are you sure that you would like to do this with me?"

A loving smile spread across my face, "I couldn't imagine anyone else." He smiled and kissed my thigh again before pulling down my panties. The air hitting my freed nether regions made me shiver, Herobrine maintained eye contact with me as he opened his mouth and licked my folds with the flat of his tongue.

A surprised gasp escaped me, he hiked my legs over his shoulders as he continued his gentle assault. "Mmm, Hero~~" I moaned, I bit onto my finger to quiet myself, my legs shook with every pass that his tongue made. He stopped licking and sucked on something that sent jolts through my legs and caused me to squeal.

I tangled my fingers through his hair, "Hero~... ah~~~ don't stop!" I desperately whined, he didn't stop, he didn't change pace either. He slid his hand from my thigh to my folds and inserted a finger into me. I gasped at the sudden intrusion before rocking my hips with his thrusting.

I felt something start to knot above my hips, I threw my head back as I panted, "Hero! Somethings happening!" He raised up and sat back on his legs, all the while still pumping into me, "let it happen, (y/n).".

He inserted another finger and I moaned at the feeling, I felt so full. It felt so good! I felt the knot snap and my body started shaking, I moaned Herobrines name like a spell as I rode out the high it gave me. I laid there panting as Herobrine removed his fingers, I whined at the empty feeling.

He raised his hand to his mouth and licked off my juices, I felt my face heat up at the display. He stood up off the bed and pulled off his pants, his boxers had a bulge and as he pulled them off I could see why.

I sat up and rubbed my legs together in anticipation, if what he did earlier felt so good I wonder what this will feel like. "Herobrine, let me pleasure you." He climbed back onto the bed, "no, this is your moment. You can pleasure me another time." I sighed, then nodded with a smile.

He slid me up to the head board so I could be more comfortable, and he caressed my face with his large hand. I could feel his shaft touch my thigh as he started to position himself, "tell me if I hurt you, okay." I nodded with a soft floaty feeling in my chest.

He slowly entered into me, I grabbed his arm with a hiss. He stopped, "we can stop-", "Hero, I want to do this with you. I don't care if it hurts, because I know that you'll be gentle with me." I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him. He gave a relieved sigh, and leaned back, we both watched as he slowly fully sheathed himself in me.

He buried his face in my neck as he groaned, "you're so warm." I wrapped my arms around him, "you make me feel so full." I moaned. We stayed in that position until I moved my hips, we both moaned as he took that as a sign to move.

He pulled halfway out as he leaned back onto his knees and used my knees as a leverage point, his face was flushed as he slowly started to pump in and out of me.

I grabbed the pillow behind my head as the pleasure almost overwhelmed me, I moaned at every thrust. He grabbed my legs and lifted them as he scooted closer, he then hooked them around his hips and leaned back over me while planting his arms on each side of my torso.

"Faster~" I hooked my arms back over his neck with one of my hands on his back. He trusted faster per my request, I let out a broken moan as I tossed my head back into my pillow. Hero grabbed onto the headboard and my hip as he drove into me.

The bed creaking and our moans filled the room as we were twisted in the dance of love.

"Hero~ let me on top!" I asked with another moan, he wrapped his arm under my back and flipped us over. I got myself situated and as comfortable as I could be before I started rocking myself back and forth.

Hero grabbed my hips and rocked me back and forth on his shaft, I let out high pitched moans as I grabbed the headboard and started bouncing on his cock. He tossed his head back and groaned, "you're so beautiful." I moaned in response, I was too deep in the pleasure to talk.

Herobrine hooked his arms above my hips and pulled me close to his body before thrusting hard and fast into me. My moans were almost screams and I dug my face into his shoulder to quiet myself, he groaned along with me.

His thrusts started to slow yet pounding harder and deeper, he let out a loud groan as he trusted as deep as he could. I moaned as my body shakes again, a warm feeling blooms in my stomach. we stay in the same position for a moment.

"Babe, I need to take another shower." I joked while panting. I rolled off of him with a giggle, he gave a breathy chuckle and turned to look at me. "Can I join you?" My brows shot up, "we ain't gonna get freaky in there."

He snapped his fingers, "damn, there goes my plans." I sighed with a gentle smile, "help me up you horndog." He laughed and stood up, then walked around the bed. I laid there and enjoyed the view until he lifted me up bridal style, "what time was it when you came in here?"

"It was around two in the morning. Don't worry, we have time." He stood in front of the bathroom door and I reached over and opened it. "I'll have a chair for you in my office." I looked up at him as he placed me down on the edge of the tub. "Is that where the Audience will be held?" He nodded.

~~One shower later~~
~~𝙹リᒷ ᓭ⍑𝙹∴ᒷ∷ ꖎᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ∷~~

We were curled together on my bed after our shower, clothes on and heads cleared.

"How do you tell the time here?" He gave a tired but satisfied sigh, "intuition, now go to sleep."

"... how do you tell what direction you're going?"
"Sleep, (y/n)."