Chapter Eighteen

I floated around in my mind space with a fuzzy feeling dancing across my skin, in some places the fuzzy feeling was sharper and stronger than other places. I looked across the star dotted realm before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

When I opened my eyes I reeled back, there was a person floating in front of me, his light blue eyes stared at me with an innocent curiosity, "who the fuck are you?" I floated back a little bit more.

He tilted his head before shrugging his shoulders. I sighed and ran a hand down my face, "how did you get in my brain space?" He shrugged again, "very helpful, thank you.".

They gave me an annoyed look, "this is frustrating to you too?" He nodded, "okay, how about this, write your name on my palm." His face lit up and he reached for my hand, when he started tracing lines and dots on my palm I remembered something.

I sighed again before gently taking off his hand, "I forgot that I can't read." He looked at me shocked, "yeah, really." He crossed his arms and slightly curled into himself as a thoughtful look crossed his face.

I curled up too, and studied his appearance. Their skin was sun tanned and they looked a lot like Hero except his beard was longer and slightly darker along with his hair. His hair was pulled into a low ponytail with some stray baby hairs framing his face.

Their clothes looked like the ones that I spawned in but they looked almost new. I looked down at what clothes I was wearing and I noticed that I was wearing the same thing as him. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it out to get a better look, which caught his attention.

He gave me a confused look, "these are the clothes that I spawned in. They were thrown away, haha, they're so big on me." His shoulders bounced in silent laughter.

Suddenly I felt heavy and started falling, I screamed and grabbed for the man as he reached out for me. The stars blur and stretch while I fall, a roar fills my ears and my heart slammed in my chest.

And all at once it stopped

The darkness was solid, pressing down on me. I could slowly feel the fuzzy feeling turn into painful tingling, then fully into a complete feeling. I could feel my fingers and toes brush against each other as I wiggled them, I could feel my face move as I scrunch my nose.

I could feel a fabric underneath me as the noise around me started to fade in.

"...... -n't know if you can hear me, but please. Wake up."

Who were they talking to, their voice sounds familiar, I felt a familiar weight lie on my stomach. My eyelids felt so heavy and going to sleep sounded amazing, but I needed to know who they were.

I forced my eyes open and I was briefly blinded from a light, I blinked multiple times to adjust my vision before looking around the room. There was a chair in the corner with someone curled up in it. I looked down at the person laying with their head on my stomach.

I could feel a smile force itself onto my lips, Hero was laying on me. I raised the hand that he wasn't latched onto and started brushing his hair and tracing his face. He stirred in his sleep before his eyes slowly opened, the little mist tails danced from his eyes as they slowly focused.

I ran my thumb over his cheek, he looked up at me and closed his eyes. "(Y/N)!" He squeezed me hard and I felt a stab of pain in my chest, "easy, easy, easy. That hurts." I giggled at his joy.

He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss, "save some sugar for me, lighthouse!" A black blob plopped on the bed too, and there he was, Leroy. "my poor baby." I cooed while he cried as he dug his face into my stomach.