CHAPTER 2: COLLEGE LIFE: ON FIRE!!!

*For every story there is a protagonist, an antagonist and a problem*

CHAPTER 2: COLLEGE LIFE: ON FIRE!!!

September 10th, 2018, Friday

Rex stepped out of his blue Bugatti wearing a white top, black jeans, and a black leather jacket. He immediately regretted his outfit choice due to the entourage on his heels, but he had to put up with it because he was the president's son. Rex confidently entered Winner's college, but stopped in his tracks when Kimberly De Real walked past his bodyguard to him, with her friends.

"Honey, you're here! Oh my gosh, I can't wait for our engagement announcement," she screamed.

"Hey, don't even think about it, Miss, because you and I are on probation, and I already have a girl I love," Rex said in annoyance.

"Out of all the girls in this world, dad just had to hook me up with this mannequin-baked face," he whispered underneath his breath.

"What did you say?" Kimberly asked, twirling her blonde bouncing curls.

Kimberly laughed, "Oh, poor baby. Let me guess, your imaginary girlfriend. Oh please, Rex, we both know I am the perfect girl for you," she said so confidently.

Rex laughed, "You think I'm joking?" With a raised eyebrow, he walked to the nearest girl close to them, held her by the waist, and begged her to comply with his pretense.

"Please, can you please help me? This girl won't leave me alone," he said, making puppy eyes and sensing her tense but give in.

"Babe, where have you been? I've been looking for you," Rex said sweetly.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I took a walk. Now I'm going to my first lecture," the lady said, giving her perfect smile. Rex was mesmerized by her voice and cute smile and her spotless black face, but he knew she wasn't the kind of girl he would date.

The nerd began to pinch him at his lower waist, making Rex want to squirm but held it in because he wanted to avoid looking weak.

'If Kimberly doesn't go soon, I will make her because this nerd's nails are digging into my skin,' Rex said to himself.

"Seriously, a nerd? Do you really expect me to believe that?" Kimberly asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Besides, isn't she the new student?" she asked again, making Rex fidget a bit, but he tried very hard to maintain his composure.

"More reason why you don't know her," Rex smiled, while Kimberly furrowed her eyebrows.

"What happened, princess? You don't think he can fall for a nerd like me?" Hearing this, Rex almost burst into laughter.

'What is she thinking? Me fall for her? That is delusional!' Rex thought. It was always the other way around for him, but because he wanted Kimberly to leave, he went with the flow and raised an eyebrow.

"I..." Kimberly tried to say but was speechless because of Rex's facial expression, which made Rex and his knight in shining armor look at each other and burst into laughter.

"You know what, Rex? Good luck with making your family like her because I know if your parents accepted her, they wouldn't have agreed to my father's proposal, and nerdy, I don't like sharing," Kimberly said, irritated.

The beautiful nerd laughed, "You don't share what, princess? The last time I checked, he's not yours, so back off," she shouted in Kimberly's face.

Kimberly left with her friends, mouthing "I will get you" to the nerd.

As Kimberly disappeared, the nerd

As Kimberly was out of sight, the nerd twisted Rex's hands to the back making his face hit the locker, he easily could have removed his hands from her tight grip, but he loved her feisty attitude