Chapter 13

"El, the guy thinks you'll be perfect for that gig!" Meghan exclaimed from the other side of the call as Eleanor jumped on her feet. They were now in Paris and it was a day before Louis and Eleanor's two month anniversary. 

"Oh my God!! I can't believe this!" 

"Well believe it. The brand is good and pretty new in town. They loved your portfolio girl!" Meghan informed. While Eleanor was gone, Meghan was literally her unpaid manager. 

"When does it start?" Eleanor asked. 

"They start the shoot next month. This is huge for your career, don't you think?"

"Of course it is! I feel so lucky. Thanks Meg!"

"You're welcome. All good things are happening to you- on tour experience, meeting celebrities  and of course, LOUIS!" Meghan gushed and Eleanor's realisation clock struck. 

LOUIS!- she thought. Leaving meant not being with Louis, it meant not meeting him for months. Eleanor knew she had to face it as she can't accompany him to every tour of his life, she can't be a styling assistant forever. But it was all so fresh that she feared to loose the best thing that's happened to her in years.

"Okay Meggy, I'll call ya later," Eleanor said.

"Okay Ellie, I miss you, bye," Meghan cut the call and Eleanor sat down again. She thought and thought. She didn't know how she was gonna manage. This was the break she's waited for all her life. But she didn't know how to tell Louis. She didn't know how hard it was gonna be to say goodbye to every friend she's made on tour. She enjoyed her few months on this tour, but she got an opportunity for something she thought she was made for.

Eleanor opened up twitter and scrolled. People knew her now, some loved her, some hated her- all for dating a guy se like.... probably loves. She saw how some people thought she was Louis' fake girlfriend- a beard is what they called her. Those were mainly people who shipped Louis and Harry- how hilarious- she thought. She shook off the hate thinking how some simply envied her and some who didn't understand the meaning of friendship. She occasionally replied to some nice tweets. Her and Louis were not too secretive of their relationship. I don't care what people say about us- Louis had stated as he was holding her in his arms- you and I is all that matters- he always knew what to say, how to make her happy.

"Els, you okay?" she turned her attention from the phone to the guy standing in front of her. 

"Haz, come 'ere. Sit," she offered as he sat down next to her.

"You look worried. Is it the mean comments again?" Harry sounded concerned. Eleanor shook her head and put her phone away. She trusted Harry, they had gotten closer on tour. She knew he was obviously closer to Louis but she could still pour her heart out to him.

"Meg called."

"Oh God. Did you two have a fight again? Stop being childish you girls!"

"No," Eleanor corrected him, "she got me an offer, an almost confirmed one in fact."

"Really? How great is it?" Harry asked, calmly.

"It's actually huge for me, they want me to be the face of the brand."

"Wow Ellie! That's great news! You should be partying!" Harry exclaimed.

"I know but.. Louis..." she trailed off.

"Oh right. I completely forgot that you've to go for that," Harry sounded bummed. 

"This is what I always wanted to do, I left college for this for crying out loud!" she rested her head on Harry's shoulder, defeated.