Chapter 14

"El! You ready?" Louis called out as Eleanor was getting done arranging her stuff. 

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go," she came out of their room with her things. 

They were being shifted to the hotel in Paris that day. They had already arrived. They walked into the hotel, thankfully without any media or public attention ensured by their management. 

"Okay, this is my floor, you guys are upstairs," Eleanor said as the lift stopped at the 15th floor.

"Oh. You're not gonna... like..." Louis trailed off.

"No Louis, I promised Ashley," she smiled small. 

"Oh. Kay. I'll see ya," Louis smiled and kissed the corner of her mouth. "Bye boys," Eleanor waved and walked out. 

"You guys are cute," Liam said as he opened his room-door. 

"Yep, they are, peace out," Niall said as he went to his room. The other two just laughed as they entered theirs. 

"Umm thanks boys," Louis slightly blushed as he walked into his.

 He shut the door and put his stuff away. He freshened up and changed his shirt. He sat on his bed when there was a knock on his door. He was confused for a second but went to open it anyways. As he looked through the peephole, he became more confused. He opened the door and let the person in. 

"Why are you here?" Louis asked as they sat down on the couch. 

"Important thing to discuss," Zayn shrugged.

"And that'd be?"

"When are you telling Els you are in love with her?" Zayn asked, bluntly.

"Wha- wha- what?!" Louis was caught by surprise. 

"Don't act the fool bro. You're crazy in love with her!"

"Yeah, you're right," Louis stopped pretending.

"So, when?" Zayn wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Today, at the tower."

"Ooh, romantic," Zayn smirked and Louis hit him with a cushion. Zayn hit back and soon the room was a mess. Typical.

#####

"Shit El! You've gotta tell him!" Ashley gasped as Eleanor told her she has to go soon.

"I know, I will today," Eleanor looked nervous.

"Good luck and I'll miss you," Ashley put an arm around her.

"Oh I'll miss you too," Eleanor hugged her and felt a gush of emotions inside.

####

"It's so beautiful!" Eleanor exclaimed as she stood in front of the Eiffel Tower.

"No more than you," Louis smiled cheekily as he held her from behind.

"Eh, cheesy," Eleanor teased. 

"You wanna go all the way up?" Louis asked and she violently nodded. 

They were about to start going up when they heard Ashley exclaim, "finally!"

Louis and Eleanor turned as the other boys did too. They kind of understood what was going on when they saw Niall slightly blushing and Ashley rolling her eyes. 

"Yes Niall, I will be your girlfriend," she smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I think we should start moving," Liam suggested and everybody else followed him.

They reached the very top and Zayn was too scared to even look down. Liam stayed with him to comfort him. Louis pulled Eleanor away from the others when he got the chance.

"Lou, why did you split us up from the rest?" she complained.

"Because I wanted to be alone with my girlfriend," Louis pulled her close.

"God! You're so unnecessarily romantic!"

"And why are you complaining?" Louis fake-pouted and Eleanor giggled. 

"But Louis, I need to tell you something," Eleanor knew it had to be done.

"Great! I gotta say something as well," he smiled because he wasn't able to keep it in anymore. "But you go first," he said because he wasn't quite sure what she was gonna say and didn't want to make a fool out of himself.

"So Meghan called yesterday. I got an offer," Eleanor sighed, "I have to leave pretty soon."

Louis took a few moments to process that information. He knew he should have been ready for this- she could not be there on every tour and this is his job. But he only had two months with her and feared that he wouldn't even see her for the next two.

"Oh," was all he could manage to say.

"Lou, I'm loving staying here with you... and all the others. But this is big for me. I wish I could stay but I have to go," Eleanor was almost sobbing at that point and Louis struck back to reality.

"Babe, don't cry please. I am really happy for you!" he tried to cheer her up, "I mean, this was always meant to happen. I'm always on the road and you have a life."

"But Louis, I don't want to loose you," she looked him in the eye but held all her tears back because she didn't want him to see her all vulnerable. 

"I don't want that either. El, we'll manage, trust me. I think we can get through this because I..." Louis stopped himself. He didn't want to tell her he loves when she's already confused within her own feelings.

"Because you?" Eleanor expectantly looked at him. She wanted him to say it. She wanted to throw her arms around him and scream that she loves him. But she didn't- she was scared to scare him.

"Because you and I are strong," Louis covered up but he wasn't lying.

A few minutes later they joined the others because it was almost time to go. 

"There you guys are! Finally!" Harry rolled his eyes.

"So you.." Zayn started but Louis slightly shook his head. 

"Us what?" Eleanor was confused.

"Right! So you two just thought disappearing was wise?" Zayn covered up.

"We just wanted to talk," Louis stated.

"And guys, there's bad news," Eleanor said, looking slightly guilty. The others looked at her nervously while Louis held her from the back as a form of support. 

"Tell them once we're back to the hotel babe," Louis suggested and Eleanor thought it was the better idea. 

Next chapter is very important. Stay tuned.

Love,

Lily.... <3