Chapter 6

Eleanor was decidedly ignoring Louis the next day. It was six day before their big show at the 02 Arena. It was supposed to be in the documentary that they were currently working on. So, Eleanor knew they were gonna be busy rehearsing the whole day. She spent the day discussing things with Lou, Caroline (their stylist) and Ashley. Every time they had to talk to the boys, Eleanor sent Ashley, specially if it was something to do with Louis.

Well, Ashley isn't stupid. She noticed the tension between the blue-eyed boy and the hazel-eyed girl. It wasn't unobvious. Like, when they were snacking, Eleanor moving away from the vending machine when Louis tried to approach it. Or, Eleanor's face dropping whenever Lou said "just go ask the boys, dear, please."  So, Ashley just couldn't keep it in. Eleanor was assembling the sprays when Ashley slightly tapped on her shoulder. Eleanor warmly smiled at the blonde 18-year-old. 

"So, I'm gonna come to you straight. What's up with you and Louis?" Ashley shot the question abruptly and Eleanor dropped the bottles in her hands. "Shit-" she mumbled.

"Not what I was expecting. Lemme help you," Ashley helped Eleanor with the spray bottles and smirked.

"Sooo..?" she questioned again.

"Me...Louis...nothing at all," Eleanor lied, keeping her focus on the sprays.

"Quit playing, I know you two share a room on the bus!"

"What?! How?! " Eleanor's eyes widened. 

"Oh well, I-I-I was just randomly chatting with..Niall..and he told me.. during the conversation," Ashley stuttered with her cheeks slightly pink.

"Forget about me, what's up with you and Niall," Eleanor teased Ashley with her own words.

"Nothing, he was being friendly when I went to tell him that Lou's gonna do his hair later," Ashley's blush faded away, "THAT'S NOT THE POINT! TELL ME ABOUT YOU AND LOUIS!"

"Okay okay, don't shout!" Eleanor panicked, "promise me you won't tell anyone, not Lou, NOT NIALL!" Ashley nodded, "promise."

"So, I umm, pranked Louis with Ni and Zayn yesterday by mixing ink in his popcorn. So, he wanted to take his revenge...so he...umm...kissed me...and...I let him," Eleanor sighed, "but I pushed him over when I realised what I was doing!" she defended.

Ashley's light grey eyes widened and her breathing went fast. "YOU KISSED LOUIS?!"

"He kissed me...and I kissed him back..." Eleanor poorly tried to defend herself.

"Why the fuck would you push LOUIS TOMLINSON away from kissing you?!"

"Because I didn't like him when we first met. So, he knows I don't like him," Eleanor answered.

"Ooh, a story starting with hate...kinky," Ashley smirked and Eleanor put a hand on her mouth. "Ashley!"

Ashley freed her mouth and started laughing. Eleanor rolled her eyes and retired in the nearest seat. She hid her face in her hands and kept shaking her head. Ashley silently sat next to her out an arm around her shoulder.

"El, don't think about it so much," she tried to comfort, "it was just a kiss."

"I know but I'm working with him, I'm with him on the bus, I don't like him at all and most of all- I didn't stop it," Eleanor got up.

"Hey, we know Louis is hot. It's okay if you gave in but you stopped it, not him," Ashley reassured and Eleanor nodded, "and anyways, you and I are gonna share a room when we go to them hotels later into the tour."

Eleanor remembered that and sighed in relief. She needed that confirmation. She needed a friend in the tour who wasn't Harry or the other boys. She couldn't be more grateful of Ashley's  existence.