Chapter 5

"Okay, so basically, you have to do this," Niall tries to convince her.

"Please Niall, don't make me do this," Eleanor begged for the hundredth time.

"Listen, I've got Zayn into this and it is hard to include him something against Louis," Niall informed. Just then Liam entered the room and Niall looked like he had seen a ghost. Zayn hastily put a straw in the nearest juice-box and shoved it in his mouth. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Liam asked, suspiciously.

"Nothing at all," Niall shook his head before Eleanor could say anything.

"Umm," Liam furrowed his eyebrows, "Eleanor, tell me what's going on."

"I..." she gave Zayn a look and he coughed, alarmingly. "We were just talking, getting to know each other better," she lied to his face with a fresh smile.

"I guess I can trust you," saying that Liam grabbed his juice and walked out.

"The plan's for Louis, why are we hiding from Liam?" Eleanor asked, hushed.

"Because if it fails on Louis, Liam is the second bait," Zayn shrugged nonchalantly and Eleanor nodded.

That evening, the three went ahead to carry out their plan. They sneakily watched Louis, sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Guys, do I have to?" Eleanor asked one last time.

"Okay Els, I know you don't like Louis. Don't you want to take your revenge?" Zayn tried to encourage her.

"Don't you want to avenge every time he got on your nerves?" Niall added.

Eleanor thought for a while and took a deep breath, "give me the supplies."

"There you go," Niall handed her their stuff and Eleanor confidently walked into the TV room.

"Calder!" Louis cheekily smiled at her with a tinge of annoying excitement in his voice.

"Hey Louis," Eleanor smiled sweetly at him and he was taken aback.

"Why are you being sweet to me?" Louis asked, highly suspicious.

Eleanor sat next to him comfortably and put the bowl of popcorn between them. "I just don't like to hate people, so I came here to talk to you," the smile not leaving her face.

"Umm okay, what do you want to say?" Louis asked, still not fully convinced.

"Louis," she put a hand on his shoulder, "I have become friends with everybody in these two days and tour officially starts tomorrow, I just don't want to have bad blood with anybody, especially you."

"Why especially me?" he asked as he eyed the hand on his shoulder as it gave a soft squeeze.

"Because it's been so rocky since the day we started but I'd love to know you better than that," she said, "my Hogwarts house is also Hufflepuff." 

She had an innocent beam in her eyes. Louis' eyes gleamed as they glazed over hers. He cracked a small smile as he pulled her hand from his shoulder and held it between his own two. 

"You've got a point, I'd love to know you better," he smiled at their intertwined hands. Eleanor gave that a look. As much as she tried to keep her act up, she couldn't help but feel a little soft. But she shook that feeling off as soon as she saw Niall and Zayn's reflection on the glass behind Louis, patiently waiting for her to carry out the plan.

"Umm so," she broke the silence, "what are you watching?" she asked, turning to the TV, not removing her hand from his grip.

"I..ah...just nothing...Titanic is on," he said with a shy smile.