𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣: 𝒜 𝒮𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

"Y/N, it's time to wake up."

A harsh voice calls out to you as your eyes flutter open. You look to your left to see Tanya, your maid, glaring at you with eyes that looked like daggers of ice. You were used to it. Being a low class noble didn't make a difference from being a rich commoner. Though you had a last name, Autumn, you were still teased and ostracized by the ladies in court for being a weak noble, unable to do anything. You sat up in your bed and began to walk towards the closet.

"What do you think will look good, Tanya?"

Silence.

You sigh as you look through the dresses you have. Your options were limited. Finally, you choose a dark green and black dress that goes up to your neck, a laced top and a piece of fabric that goes around your arms. You then slipped on a pair of long black gloves and a pair of black flats. As soon as you take the dress out, Tanya begrudgingly trots over to you as she begins to help you into the dress. Once you wear it, you sit down at the vanity and open the small jewelry box your parents had bought you when you became of age. You had just turned 19 this year.

As soon as you finish with your makeup and place your jewelry by yourself, you stand up and walk towards the door. Before you touch the wooden knob of the door, the head butler, Leon, bursts into the room, heaving deep breaths as he adjusts his glasses.

"Apologies for my intrusion, lady Y/N..."

"No worries. Please, calm yourself."

As soon as Leon begins to stand up straight, he looks towards you and says,

"The empress is here..."

"W-what?!"

You immediately start panicking.

Did you do something wrong to offend them?

Did something happen in your father's business?

Was she going to strip your family of your noble title?

As soon as you start to calm down, you compose yourself as you walk towards the entrance, where the empress was standing.

She was here.

"Good afternoon, Y/N."

"Good afternoon, empress. If you have business with my father, I will send your message-"

"No, I'm here to talk to you."

Your heart immediately went up to your throat as you looked up towards the empress.

"Oh, I apologise for jumping to conclusions. Allow me to escort you to the garden."

You say as she nods her head slightly, her light silky brown locks of hair shining in the rays of sunlight. As soon as you escort her to the destination, the maids quickly bring the tea to the table you and the empress sat at.

"My sincere apologies if the tea is not to your taste-"

"It's quite alright. I'm not here for tea anyway."

The empress' tone becomes more serious as she looks towards you.

"I would like you to marry my son."

"I-I'm sorry, what?!"

"I mean it. I would like to arrange a marriage between you, and my eldest son, Technoblade."

You hide your hands beneath the table, your fingers folding upon each other as you look towards the empress. Though you were never invited to many social gatherings, you've heard rumours of Technoblade as a cold hearted killer who participated in the war, coming back with a blood soaked velvet cape which signified his victory. Although you've never met the man, you shudder at the thought.