𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

"SLEEPY BOIS INC!!"
"WHOO!!!"
The crowds were cheering enthusiastically as they saw the four men appear on stage. They were the Sleepy Bois Inc, also known as the SBI. They've hosted numerous shows and had many hits such as 'PVP god' ,'Hardcore Mode', as well as their new title track, made by Wilbur Soot, 'Your New Boyfriend'.

"HELLO SERVER!"
The tall blonde boy, also known as Tommyinnit, shouted into his mic as he stood in the center of the group, waving ecstatically at the raging sea of crowds. The boy wore a dark crimson red jacket which stopped in the middle of his torso, a white undershirt, tucked in a pair of dark blue ripped jeans.

Standing next to him was a dark haired brunette, Wilbur, wearing a dark oak wood leather vest, dandelion yellow undershirt with black jeans. He had a jet black electric guitar.

Behind the mist that was generated, a platform slowly rose to reveal another brunette boy, Tubbo, who was wearing green long sleeved flannel and baggy black leather pants behind the set of drums with the SBI logo on the front of it.

Then, he appeared.
It was a tall man who had brown hair with pink highlights known as Technoblade. The man was wearing his signature white dress shirt, a dark scarlet scarf wrapped around his torso, tight leather pants and his signature velvet red cape. You didn't know why, but every time you saw him, your heart ached and your stomach turned

With the taps of the drumsticks, the group began to play the starting notes of "Your New Boyfriend". As the crowd sung along, you see the crowd jumping and danced to the beat of the song, waving the illuminating violet light sticks. Soon, you follow suit and swing your light stick and start singing along.

While you were cheering, caught a glimpse of the man on the bass, Technoblade, making eye-contact with you. As soon as the both of your eyes met, he winked and moved on to another section of the roaring crowd. This made your heart skip a beat and your face burn a bright shade of pink.

"Bzzttt.... Bzzttt...!"
Your phone began to ring as you jumped up and down with the crowd. Luckily, a kind woman with bright pink hair tapped your shoulder.

"Hey, your phone is ringing!"

"Oh, thanks a lot, Niki!"
You could see the confused lady glance towards you as you exited the stadium and picked up your phone.

"Hello? Y/N here."

"Where have you been?! Did you go to that "SBI" concert I specifically told you not to?"
That slightly raspy, high pitched voice. It was Jared, your "boyfriend". You rolled your eyes in annoyance as you tried to reason with this unbearable man.

"What's wrong with supporting my favourite artists? It's not as bad as when you'd ditch me for some "friend" which I found out was your actual girlfriend!"

"W-what? Are you really questioning me when you're in the wrong?!"

"Says the asshole that slept with my best friend the other day! Don't try and play dumb."
You could hear Jared grind his teeth from the call. You could even picture him click his tongue and clench his fist.

"Fine! If you want to be like that, then we're done."
Just like that, he hung up on you. The loud 'beep' from your cellphone echoed in the chambers of your mind. Your 'boyfriend', no matter how much he'd cheated on you, no matter the number of times he'd ditch you for his friends, he still had cared for you. Or did he?