𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...10/10
.
.
ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!
.
.
------------------------------
You rush to the coat hangers and grab your white puffy jacket from it. 

"Where do you think you're goin'?"

"To get supplies, why? Anything you specifically need?"
You say as you sit on the stairs of the house wearing your jet black snow boots. When you were done, you looked back to see Techno taking his red cape from the hangers as well.

.

.

"So why did you accompany me again?"

"Well, the snow is pretty thick in this area. And you might get stuck here if no one helps you out."
Techno replies before looking towards at you. It has been a while since Techno went out to trade with the villagers. Usually, you would go alone to the village to trade while Techno would go and collect materials. As you admire the magnificent scenery of the snowy plains, Techno was humming monotonously next to you.

"Do you even know the prices?"

"I think? I guess I'll have to figure them out when we get there."

You sighed and placed your hand on your face in disappointment. The both of you continued walking, the sound of crunching snow accompanied you throughout the journey.

"We're here."
Looking up, you see the bustling streets of the village, people trading warm food that was just cooked in a furnace, as well as a cotton candy stand.

"So, what's on the list, Techno...?"
You look up to see Techno looking afar. Your gaze drifted to the direction of a man making very suggestive looks towards you, staring at you up and down. When he sees that he had your attention, he winks and blows a kiss towards you. You cringe in utter disgust and frantically yank Techno towards one of the stalls selling baked potatoes. Techno follows, however, you could feel him tense up and grip the sleeve of your jacket.

"Techno?"

"I- Uhh... Yeah?"
You see him look at the man and me incessantly, clicking his tongue in anger. Tapping on his shoulder lightly, you pull a small portion of fabric on his shirt and point towards a carrot stand to try and distract him. After walking a good amount away from that creep, you heave a sigh of relief before turning to Techno.

"Don't worry about that. Just ignore him. Now, hand me the list."
Techno takes his hand out of his scarlet-coloured velvet coat pocket and fished out a somewhat crushed piece of paper, quickly placing it into the palm of your hand.

"Thank y-"
Before you could finish thanking him, Techno interrupts you.

"I'll be right back."
Techno said quickly before walking hurriedly away from you.

Maybe he was interested in purchasing something from another stall?
.
.
Time passed as you stood in the middle of the village with all the heavy bags of food and supplies. However, Techno was still not back yet. You tried to ask a few villagers about his whereabouts but all of them just shook their head, saying they've never seen a man with pink hair, a boar mask and a red velvet coat walk past them.

You sighed. You had to look for him. You just had to.
'Where is he?'
You muttered, walking around the shopping district attempting to find that tall pinkette. After what seemed like all of eternity, you stopped at a dark alley.

He wouldn't be in here, right?

As soon as you walked into the alley, you caught sight of the familiar red velvet coat. However, the owner was trembling in the middle of the alley.

"Techno, you alright?"

Silence.

"Techno?"
As soon as you said his name, the man looked behind his shoulder towards you. The pink hair, the obsidian black eyes, that boar mask.

It was Techno.

"Come on, we need to head back. It's going to be dark soon."
You exclaimed as you looked towards him. At that moment, you saw a red substance oozing from a scar on his cheek. Blood.

Looking down, you saw the same man who had harassed you earlier was heavily bleeding on the ground. In between of his eye socket was a netherite sword. From the looks of the wound, the sword was shoved into his skull with a great amount of force. It wasn't the man's sword, it was Techno's netherite sword. You stepped back, dropping the bags of supplies as you used your hands to cover your gapping mouth. Before you could take another step, Techno stood up from the body, letting you see the whole body in it's 'Glory'.

The man was sprawled out on the floor, his limbs were torn, some out of place. Both of his eyes were cut out and his tongue was cut and placed perfectly on his chest. What remained was an eyeless, speechless and soulless body on the ground.

You glanced up and saw Techno standing right in front of you. You tried to run away from him, but you couldn't. Something was stopping you. Terrified, you tried to look away when Techno placed his arms around you in a warm embrace.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I was just servin' out some punishment."
Techno said as he dug his head into you shoulder. You were basically trembling at that point, not because of the cold, but because of Techno's words. The blood on his cheek smeared onto your neck, a painful reminder of what just happened.

"I'll protect you, forever. I promise."
.
.

--------------------------
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:
ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ [3/0]

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ:
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟥: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉

-------------------------------
ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.