𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: "𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃"

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

"We're here!"
The Philza exclaimed, placing down the heavy wooden basket. Wilbur immediately started to help Philza in placing all the necessary items such as a blanket on the sand, a foldable wheelchair, and a small bag of necessities.

"I'll race you!"
"Oh no you don't, Y/N!"
You and Technoblade immediately dash for the water, only for Technoblade to splash you with the salty water. You retaliate, doing the same as the pinkette did, the both of you laughing with smiles plastered on your faces.

"WAIT FOR US!!"
The Tommy exclaimed, quickly rushing towards the both of you, Tubbo following behind him. All of you play in the sea for a while, the sound of laughter and giggles echoing throughout the whole sand coast.

"OI CHILD! DON'T YOU WANT YOUR FLOATIE!?"
"...What?"
All of us turn our head to see Wilbur holding up what seems to be a bright red plastic floatie. The pinkette began to chuckle, who was then chased by an embarrassed Tommy. After Technoblade got to the deeper end of the sea, Tommy reluctantly took the floatie from Wilbur before jumping back into the water. 

"Tommy, do you not know how to swim?"
Technoblade asked questionably. Tommy nodded slightly, his face turning a shade of red. Tubbo patted his friend's back, comforting him and told him that he'd teach him. After a bit of hesitation, Tommy agreed and Tubbo, you, and Technoblade taught Tommy the basics of swimming. After a good one hour, Tommy finally managed to swim without his floaty, which he boast about to Tubbo who congratulates him on his achievement. 

"Well, what would you guys like to do now?"
Tubbo immediately spoke up.

"H-How about a sandcastle competition?!"
Tommy quickly agreed, much to the pinkette's disappointment. The pinkette wanted to play a good game of beach volleyball. However, you all finally decided to build sandcastles first, then play beach volleyball with the addition of Philza and Wilbur. 

"Techno, let's build a castle with this seashell as it's crest!"
You exclaim happily, holding up a pink seashell, the same color as his hair. Technoblade nodded before taking the bucket and going towards the water to take some wet sand. After some time, the four of you stopped building to have Philza and Wilbur to judge.

"Philza, Wilbur!! Judge our sandcastles!!"
"Sure, give us a second!!"
Philza said, Wilbur following closely behind. The both of them walked towards Tommy and Tubbo's sandcastle build first. They built a sand wall that had a big hole below it which was meant to, "prevent water from destroying the castle.". Philza hummed while Wilbur laughed at Tommy's attempt at building a "girlfriend" at the side of the sandcastle. 

Next was the sandcastle you and Techno built. You both were unable to build the sandcastle in time, but you managed to build a throne room with a small throne in the middle of the room. 

It seemed, familiar to you...

"It'll be fitting if you had a tinted glass pane of you in the throne room, Techno-"

You see a man with striking pink hair that flowed in the wind, on top of countless bodies of his enemies, wearing a velvet red cape to signify his victory.

"Yeah, it would be if I wasn't an anarchist."

"She's referred to as a 'curse' to the whole court!"

You shuddered, a chill going down your spine. Technoblade looks over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder. You flinched before your eyes glided towards his and shot him a smile, hoping to not stress the pinkette. However, he still looked visibly worried.

"Let's move onto volleyball now!"
Wilbur exclaimed as he took out the ball from the large dark brown duffel bag. The teams were Tommy, Wilbur, and Tubbo, their team name being L'manberg, an ode to their fake country that they imagined they'll have. The other team consisted of you, Technoblade and Philza. 

As soon as the game started, Wilbur served the ball straight towards you. You immediately reacted and passed the ball to Philza, who set it up for Technoblade. Tubbo manages to pass the ball back to Wilbur who then sets it for Tommy, the blonde aiming for the empty space next to you. You dive for the ball, the ball then bounced on the top of your arms and flies into the sky, Philza runs over to pass the ball to Technoblade to hit it, but when the ball reached Technoblade's hands, it seemed to pass through him like as if he was a ghost. 

"Technoblade, you missed?!"
"I GUESS THE BLADE'S NOT SHARP ENOUGH!"
Technoblade chuckled lightly before looking down onto his hand. 

"I... I guess I did."
You saw it. You saw the ball pass through his hand.

You did.
You saw that.
Why was everyone ignoring that?

The games continued for a long time, stopping for a couple of water breaks and snacks, before the sky turned a dark shade of purple and blue, signaling the start of the barbeque. You helped them by getting out a table and a plastic cover for the table, Wilbur took out the food, Philza started the grill, and Tommy and Tubbo helped take out the chairs. 

To relieve some stress from today, you decide to walk along the sandy beach as your eyes stared down the water, looking into your own reflection. You take a deep breath as the salty sea breeze flows through your liquorice black hair. You hear the sounds of the waves crashing against the golden sand, brining in an assortment of object such as a scarlet crab, a brown snail, as well as a baby pink seashell. That reminded you of a certain someone.

Technoblade.

You walked back to the small house, the smell of meat wafted through the air, luring you into getting a bite. As soon as you see keenly-anticipating the scrumptious food that was being cooked, you immediately join in. The five of you sat around the table and started talking about different things. Philza talked about his children's embarrassing moments, Wilbur talked about his upcoming musical projects, Tommy talked about "Women and drugs" while Tubbo talked about his love for bees. However, when you turned your head to your right, it was just an empty seat. You sigh, _______ was probably resting at the platform of the house. Standing up and dusting off the sand on your dress, you look around the beach coast for ______.

"Where is ______?"
"Y/N, who are you talking about?"
You stop, looking towards Wilbur who looked as confused as the rest of the group. 

"W-Wilbur, what do you mean? _______ is your brother..."
"Y/N, what are you talking about? I only have Tubbo and Tommy who are my brothers."
You quickly look towards Philza, he should know his son the most.

"Philza, you know your oldest son, ________ right?"
"My oldest son is Wilbur, Y/N are you feeling okay?"
Your eyes widen in distress. 

"No, It's _____!"
Nothing came out of your mouth. No sound. No letters. Nothing.

"_____... ______...!!"
The group just looked at you, puzzled. Your mouth was moving, no sound came out of your throat. You grab your throat as you try to speak, turning to Tommy to ask him, hoping he'd still remember the bonding moment between him and _____.

"I'm talking about ________! He taught you how to swim toady!"
"Woman, are you playing a game or somethin'? You and Tubbo taught me how to swim."
Tommy exclaimed, half way chewing his chicken drumstick. 

Did they just forget...

___________.

...

Who is that.

-------------------------------

ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!

𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: "𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃"

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:
ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ [1/0]

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ:
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟨: 𝒯𝑒𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎

-------------------------------
ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.