𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟩: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

"Where are we?"

You slightly shift the curtains to the side, allowing both Niki and Puffy to see the location you were in. The carriage had stopped in front of a fairy large sized mansion made of cool grey stone and white concrete. Surrounding the mansion were freshly cut trees that were in slightly oval shape. Puffy opened the door, Niki stepped off the carriage first and was in awe of the area. You soon follow suite and just stared at the ginormous house.

As you were ready to explore the nearby forest of the estate, you hear a faint shout of someone coming out of the mansion. He was dressed in a formal jet black suit with red accents, had brown hair and black eyes, and was accompanied by another slightly taller male next to him.

"Y-You must be his highness' fiancé, welcome to your new estate!"

The brown haired man exclaimed, seeming thrilled to have seen you. He bows and continues his speech.

"I'm Bad, the head butler of this estate. This is Skeppy, the head chef!"

The man named, 'Skeppy', simply nodded. He had dark navy blue hair with light blue eyes.

"I'll show you around, come on!"

You happily oblige, Niki and Puffy following closely behind you.

"Skeppy, we're going!"

Turning to Skeppy, you see him focused on the brown haired male as he walked next to him. As Bad and Skeppy led the way, Bad continued to ask questions about the upcoming events. Mainly the 'Engagement Party' you weren't sure Technoblade knew about yet.

'How many people are you inviting for the party?'

'Any beverages or desserts the both of you prefer?'

'What selection of music would you like?'

After a brief chuckle of light cough, you'd answer simply with either one-word answers or give a nod, Skeppy turning around to check for your answer. After the grueling three story tour of the mansion, Bad asked a final question.

"Could I... speak to the white-haired lady, please?"

Puffy hesitated at first, but was coaxed you and Niki, explaining how it would probably be them explaining to her where all of the necessary tools, kitchenware and the layout of the mansion.

'Basic stuff.'

Niki and you rush upstairs to where you're bedroom was meant to be and opened the smooth detailed dark wooden doors. You were greeted by a large room which had a vast array of furniture such as a white porcelain vanity which had a oval mirror, a large king sized bed, and a walk in closet, which was empty at the moment. You and Niki sat onto the two seats that were in the middle of the room, enjoying the few moments of peace you were going to have before anything bad would happen.

.

.

.

It had been a total of two days since the your visit to the castle, and you hoped that the engagement party would be over soon. As you slightly slump into your chair, Niki talked about how she didn't have a partner to the party. You tapped your chin, racking your brain for any men that she might be interested in. Then it hit you.

You literally didn't know any guys from the city that you both were from.

As you began to think of a solution, an idea struck you. Niki wouldn't mind the tall, brown haired man she was with the other day, right?