𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

It had been a few days since your father agreed to the marriage between the first prince of the Antarctic Empire, Technoblade, and a baron's daughter, Y/N.

You sigh before calling Tanya to help you into your new dress that the Empress sent you. It was an obsidian black dress that went up to your shoulders, with a neck piece that had black ruffles with a ruby in the middle, the bodice was a darker shade of scarlet red, the sleeves of the dress ended at your elbows, having layers of fabric overlapping each other to form ruffles. You looked to your left to a jewelry box the Empress had given you yesterday. As you delicately opened the golden locks of the box, what was inside shocked you the most. It was a small red ruby necklace that complimented the dress she sent very well. You raised your long black hair up for Tanya to hook the necklace in place.

As soon as you had stepped down the stairs, your father held out a hand to escort you to the carriage.

"I hope you'll come back in one piece."

"Of course I will, don't worry."

As soon as the door of the carriage closes, it immediately starts moving. You wave goodbye to your father before closing the curtains.

~Time Skip~

"My lady, we have arrived at the palace."

Your eyes flutter open as you push the curtains to one side, the palace clearly lit up brightly for the royal ball. As you stepped out, a hand extended right in front of you.

"Good evening."

The man had dirty blonde hair and wore a dark green uniform with some silver accents. As he looked up, your eyes met a smiley faced mask.

"I'm Dream, the head guard for the Antarctic Empire palace."

You nod and immediately pass him the invitation.

"You were invited by The Empress herself? You must be pretty favorable then."

The man Dream exclaims before leading you to a gigantic wooden door.

"Y/N Autumn, right?"

"Mhm."

You breathe in, then out, slowly. You clear the thoughts in your mind before Dream opens the door. Your eyes widen in amazement, you've never seen anything like it. Pearly white marble flooring, lights that illuminated like the bright sun, a crystal chandelier that hung in the middle of the ballroom.

"That's your queue. Enjoy the ball!"

Dream said before he gently pushes you into the humongous room. As soon as your heel clicks on the reflective marble floor, everyone's eyes turn to see you. Some were mummering, some were whispering, some were laughing. However, you didn't care. You were used to this type of environment already. You immediately start walking down the steps of the stairs, ignoring the whispers of the crowd as you walk past them in silence.

"She's the daughter of that baron, right?"

"Mhm, her mother died when she was just a child, how pitiful..."

"Which royal invited her?"

"Stop talking! The Empress might hear you."

Before long, the ball began to return back to normal. You stood beside the railing , admiring the scenic view of people dancing in circles again, and again, and again. You decide to step outside to the balcony of the ballroom to clear your mind. As soon as you got there, your eyes instantly caught sight of a pinkette who was looking out at the scenery. Before you could take another step, he instantly turns around and your eyes meet. His black obsidian orbs meeting your gaze. You instantly look away, hoping that he wasn't offended by the intrusion.