02

IT'S BEEN ANOTHER YEAR  since she met the emperor and she finally charms her father by being cute like what any kid would do to their family and let's just say that her father would always spoil her with some toys when the princess is now bored wi...

IT'S BEEN ANOTHER YEAR  since she met the emperor and she finally charms her father by being cute like what any kid would do to their family and let's just say that her father would always spoil her with some toys when the princess is now bored with her other toys and that's where Claude will buy another one for her daughter to play with again and she would also sometimes run to her father's palace and would ask some sweets when her nanny won't give her one at all. let's just say that our princess is now very spoiled and it's all because of her father the emperor.

right now, she's inside her father's office and she's laying on the couch that her father asked Felix to put inside his office as he always sees his daughter having a habit of laying around the palace. she kept thinking about the story she's in and what will happen to Athanasia now that she exists and have an immortal or internal name that is only for the future king or queen. she let out a groan of frustration and started punching the air as her father looks at her curious about what was happening to her daughter to suddenly punch the air.

"antanasia," he called the girl as she got startled and look at her father. "yes daddy?" she said as she sit down to look at her father.

Claude stop writing to give all his attention to his lovely daughter and then spoke again. "my birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to know if you want anything to do at that event." a spark was seen in Nas' eyes when she heard what her father said. "anything?" she asks again which her father just nodded in response.

"then I want to see... a fairy!" she immediately said as she stood up and then started dancing funnily as her father looked at her amused. "a fairy? do you mean a dancer?" she nodded as she stopped dancing "why would you want to see a peasant dancing when I could offer you so much more than that."

she pouted when at what he said then looked away to her father. "but I want to see a fairy with my own eyes..." she started sulking when Claude lift her in his lap and she stared at him, he glanced at her and said. "there are dancers from small countries not far from here. If they receive an invitation as soon as possible they will arrive in time on my birthday, who do you like?"

"siodonna!" she exclaimed. she quickly clamped her mouth shut, as he lifted an eyebrow. "you're quite cheerful about siodonna, how come?" he asked. her eyes suddenly lit up seeing Diana in a flesh. "I heard from the nanny that she saw a beautiful fairy dancing in siodonna so Nas is curious!" she happily said as Claude decided to tease her daughter.

"you seem to like that certain peasant more than your father I'm quite hurt," he muttered calmly with a straight face as Nas immediately shake her head and spoke. " no! I like daddy more! like a lot~." she spread her short arms widely and tried to act adorable. she tried to lift Claude's hand but it was too heavy, and she think Claude noticed her struggle and raised his hand. she placed Claude's hand against her chubby cheeks and looked up at him.