024

AFTER THE EVENT a while ago they decided to look around the castina palace as eric is their tour guide

AFTER THE EVENT a while ago they decided to look around the castina palace as eric is their tour guide. "the palace is beautiful i must say," nas said as akari nodded, agreeing with what her soon to be queen said.

"why thank you, your highness! i made sure that this palace is liked by my fiance, valkyria." eric said as val looked away blushing.

"valkyria is so lucky to have you, prince eric, how i wished to have someone like you," nas said. 

"i'm sure you'll find someone. love can wait so enjoy your single life while it lasts." as the two royalties are talking the others are just looking around as yua and val are guiding royin and akari.

"i'm hungry…" yua said as royin deadpanned.

"but you just ate like five plates already!" he said as yua looked at him or more like glared at him.

"that's not enough for my stomach." yua declared as royin just shook his head disappointed.

"don't worry lady yua, once the tour is done i'll make sure to tell the chefs to make you a lot of food," eric said as the younger girl just nodded in response. as they are walking around the palace nas bumped into someone almost falling down the floor but royin caught her.

"i apologise, your highness but i'm in a hurry." the unknown person said as they immediately ran away. 

"what a rude person," royin said as antanasia thanked him for catching her.

"don't mind them, i'm sure they're just really in a hurry," she spoke as eric apologised to antanasia on behalf of the person who bumped into her as she just smiled at him in return. 

the unknown person looked at them before smiling. "you were right, my lady… the princess has turned into a wonderful lady like you." the unknown person mumbled before disappearing.

night falls came and the two lovely friends are still awake in their shared chamber. "do you think athy and father are having fun there?" nas asked akari who was lying down beside her. "i don't know but i'm sure they do miss you, nas." she said as nas just hummed in response.

'i don't remember the upcoming events anymore… as if my memories are getting wiped out.' she thought as she felt useless right now.

"your highness." akari called as antanasia looked at her. "do you believe in reincarnation?" nas who was still looking at her immediately looked at the ceiling again before answering. 

"i do… i don't know why i believe in those but i do… why do you ask?" akari avoided looking at antanasia as she looked up at the ceiling. "nothing… it just slipped in my mouth that's all." nas looked at her friend suspiciously after that day.

─────────────────────

"you're going away?" athy looked at lucas. "why? where?" 

"to find the sacred world tree."

"does sister know that you're going far away from here?" she asked the warlock. lucas smiled. "why of course! i even made  sure that your sister kissed me~" he said which made athy punch him in the stomach.

"why you!!"  he clutched his throbbing stomach while looking at the second princess. "why did you punch my stomach?!" athy rolled her eyes and then spoke in an angry tone. "how dare you take advantage of my older sister!" 

"i didn't! she's the one who suggested kissing my cheek which i just agreed to."

"you could have said no you dumbass."

"that would be rude to decline to get a kiss for the one and only antanasia de alger obelia, you know?" 

"..."

"hey hey ouch—" meanwhile in the castina empire.

"are you alright?" akari asked the princess. "why do i feel like athy and lucas are fighting right now…" nas said while rubbing her head.

"maybe they are fighting right now because lucas finally said to her highness that you kissed him." she said as nas looked at her shocked.

"how… how in the bloody hell did you know that i kissed lucas?" she said as akari rolled her eyes.

"robin and i followed you just to see you and lucas together with you kissing his cheek." antanasia blushed as she thought that no one was around them.

"you… you… hmp!" nas left with akari following her and teasing the girl.

"your highness, please don't run!" akari warned the girl as antanasia didn't listen which made her trip.

'oh fuck.' she said was about to kiss the floor when someone caught her. "are you alright?" the one who caught her asked in a worried tone.

antanasia looked up to see a handsome man in front of her. "oh... oh yes, i'm fine! thank you for catching me, sir. i would have already bruised ny face if you didn't catch me." she chucked as the man also chuckled.

the man stopped as he immediately composed himself. "i'm glad that i was able to catch you in time, your highness." he spoke softly as antanasia thought that his voice was a bit hypnotizing.

eric finally found them and immediately went to them while the rest followed him. "oh, apollo! it's been a while since we've met each other hasn't?" he spoke as the man nodded.

"indeed, your royal highness. i was just merely walking around the palace when i bumped into her highness." apollo smiled at them as antanasia nodded in response.

"well, how has it been going on in the church? seeing you here, it means that it's going great then?" eric asked the man as apollo nodded.

"i was actually here to meet princess antanasia." all of them looked at the older guy in confusion.

"me? / her?"

apollo smiled once again. "yes,  because right now, your life is in danger, your highness."

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

fun facts in my story

001. akari has a secret that everyone doesn't know yet.

002. nas loves to kiss someone's cheeks (only the people she's comfortable with or the people she wants to kiss are also comfortable with it)

003. the others say that nas is really playful and mischievous when she's only with them but is very scary when she wants to.

004. valkyria likes nas (platonically, of course)

005. the girls are scared of angry royin