011

EVERYTHING IS GOING alright in arlanta as it's been five years since the crown princess is in arlanta as she's now 15years old while Akari is now 16years old

EVERYTHING IS GOING alright in arlanta as it's been five years since the crown princess is in arlanta as she's now 15years old while Akari is now 16years old. she slowly opened her eyes and glanced at the clock to see it's already 6 am. her class starts at 8 am so she still has a lot of time.

she slowly gets out of her bed peeking at her friend who is still napping then heading to the bathroom. 'It's still kinda weird being in here when I got used to nanny waking me up.' Nas thought as she brushed her teeth. she washed her face and did her usual morning routine with her maids helping her that her father ordered for them to take care of the firstborn daughter.

It was finally time to wake the sleepy head as the maids who helped her leave the room one by one. she shook the blue-haired gently yet Akari tried swatting her hand away. Anastasia sighed and then shook her roughly, causing the girl to fall off her bed.

"holy moly!" she shouted but not too loud, falling off the bed and landing on her butt. "oi, I didn't wake you up like this!" The blue girl blurted out, sulking at what her friend did. Antanasia snickered at her remark before helping her up. "my bad" a warm smile tugged on her face so Akari couldn't stay mad at the angel. "you are forgiven but you owe me a favour"

"whatever," Nas said while rolling her eyes.

as their day started at the Academy. Akari and Nas separated directions. students are required to wear an armband to show others what status and rank they're in. and of course, students are separated by floors depending on their ranks. there were approximately 5 floors in total.

The First Floor belongs to the students who were from slums or poverty. Very few people were selected by the Headmaster and we're required to take a very hard test to decide whether they can attend or not. Only 2 out of 5 people would pass. And since the Academy of Arlanta was a prestigious school, the 1st Floor was considered as the lowest of lows and was highly looked down on. Students from the 1st Floor often get bullied a lot, and 23℅ of those students either left or committed suicide(pls don't do this) because of their unfair treatment or threats from the higher ranks. And also their armband colour is Brown.

The Second Floor belongs to students who were daughters or sons of commoners/merchants. They are also required to take hard tests to enter and are also considered peasants to the upper classes. And for that reason, the 2nd floor would mostly take their anger out on the 1st floor. They're the one who does the most bullying and threats. But when they're around the higher-ranked students, they're like dogs with their legs tucked between their legs. Lastly, their armband colour is Green.

The Third Floor belongs to students who are from respected families full of knights. A lot of these students came here to become a scholar as well as a knight. Mostly as a knight due to the world's strongest was a teacher here in the academy who goes by the name of Duke Daniel Setsuko and Duchess Alanya Setsuko. That's why many families of knights across the world send their kids here, and of course, their kids humbly accepted. Their armband colour is Silver.