08

IT WAS TOO BRIGHT for her to see what was happening in front of her when all she can hear was her father and some girl that is unknown to her

IT WAS TOO BRIGHT for her to see what was happening in front of her when all she can hear was her father and some girl that is unknown to her. it wasn't Diana for sure because that person's voice is rather more beautiful and nice voice but of course, Diana also has a nice voice but somehow this person felt so different.

everything was now clear to her just to see a beautiful lady as her starlight-coloured hair flew just as the breeze blew across her complexion and her golden hues gazed as it shines as she looks around the palace.

just by looking at the lady, Antanasia can tell that this was her mother, her biological mother who was in the painting that her father had in his room and the one who died by giving birth to her as what she is seeing right now is one of the memor...

just by looking at the lady, Antanasia can tell that this was her mother, her biological mother who was in the painting that her father had in his room and the one who died by giving birth to her as what she is seeing right now is one of the memories that her father had with him and her mother together.

"Estelle." the young lady looked at the emperor as she smiled at him. "greetings, your majesty." she said as the now emperor smiled back at her. while the two were having a lovely day, Nas just kept looking at them as she can tell that Claude loved his mother more than she thought. the way he looked at her mother was something she can tell and it was called love.

those two are in love with each other so much that not even Diana would be able to get Claude if her mother was still alive right now. she wants to at least hold her mother's hand or at least feel her love too like how her father felt when her mother was still alive. she wants to know how the emperor loves her too much for him to still have the painting with the two of them together and a painting where she's wearing like what Diana wore when she first came in the palace. before she could even hold her mother's hand... she woke up.

Antanasia suddenly opened her eyes to see a familiar person she didn't want to see the first thing she woke up was beside her right now.

"finally you're awake, you must think you're some kind of sleeping beauty and didn't I tell you that you're not allowed to use your mana as you pleased because it's too powerful for you to use?" the raven-haired said. Antanasia quietly stared at him and then shut her eyes. pretending to sleep and ignoring him.

"oh? now you're pretending to sleep after what you have done?" Lucas asked. "should I fetch a prince for you from abroad? which country would you prefer? arlanta? huale? sycansia?" Lucas angrily said, making Nas pissed off.