027

THE OBELIAN EMPIRE is also a mess right now

THE OBELIAN EMPIRE is also a mess right now. claude doesn't remember athanasia at all and she went missing after her encounter with her father, the emperor. right now, the knights are finding the second princess as the news about the crown princess's well-being was still not heard in the palace.

athanasia was now hiding in the alpheus mansion with the help of her dear friend, lady jennette margarita. somehow, she's glad that she was able to find someone who could help her and let her stay for the meantime as she felt hopeless and afraid of her own father. right now, she misses her older sister who went on a vacation with her friends and she wishes that antanasia would come home and solve this problem that happened while she was away from the palace.

"princess?" athanasia looked at the person who called her and to see jennette looking at her worriedly. ah, she forgot that the two of them were having tea as she was too busy thinking about what would happen to her now.

she looked at jennette up and down then spoke. "miss margarita!" the brunette looked at her confused. "do you want to go out and play?" well, jennette was unable to freely leave the house and spent her time confined in the alpheus mansion. just like how she lived in the royal castle, raised like a sitting duck by enemies and she can tell how lonely jennette must have been just by looking at these dolls in front of her.

"princess, i finished changing!" she looked behind her to see her wearing a simple but beautiful dress, matching hers except for the hat they were both wearing. jennette was a bit confused about athanasia's face being different. "huh? princess, your face is..."

athanasia understood what she meant as she explained it to the confused brunette

athanasia understood what she meant as she explained it to the confused brunette. "i changed my appearance because i might be recognised from the memorial stone they showed." jennette was still looking at her as she spoke. "it even feels like the colours of your hair and eyes changed."

after a while, they finally decided to leave as athanasia went to teleport the two of them somewhere in the alleyway where no one could see them. "oh my! princess, we're really outside!" jennette spoke happily while athanasia was holding her chest while looking a bit scared. 'i— i did it! thank god! i was so scared i'd leave a leg behind or something.' athanasia thought as she was trying to calm herself.