09

AFTER THE crown princess woke up after 48 days

AFTER THE crown princess woke up after 48 days... she's learning how to walk again with the help of her nanny and father. she fell a while ago because her muscle has weakened after being in the bed for a month and that made her furious because she was like a baby again who just started waddling.

she heard from her nanny that her father and sister along with Felix they are on the way to the ruby palace and she can already tell that Athy will finally have the emerald palace which used to be her palace too when she was a baby before she was announced as the crown princess by her father as she's now living in the sapphire palace a place where the official residence of crown prince/princesses.

all her thoughts were cut off when the warlock suddenly spoke to her. "a penny for your thoughts?" the magician asked the girl as she just looked at him for a second before answering. "oh, I'm just thinking if I should make you as my sister's playmate." at what she said Io made Lucas almost choked but immediately swallowed the cookie that he's eating.

"are you serious?"

"yeah."

he glared at her before slamming his hand to the table. "no way! I don't want to babysit some child just because she doesn't have a friend." he said as he sulk in his chair. the girl stared at him as if she was already used to the raven-haired sulking around. she sighed before speaking once again. "then... I'll do anything you want." what the princess offered to the magician made him pleased.

─────────────────────

"I will be here as princess Athanasia's playmate starting today, I'm looking forward to spending time with you, princess," Lucas said while flowers and sparkles surrounded him.

"her highness recommended the young warlock since she thought he would be an adequate playmate for the princess, you did say you would prefer the warlock rather than Alpheus' son right?" Felix said while Athanasia looked at the magician dumbfounded.

Athanasia turned to Felix and spoke. "Athy doesn't need a new friend! all I need is Felix and Sister!"

"thank you, princess, that makes me very happy. but I think it would be great for you if you met a friend around your age. I do have admiration for friendship overcoming age differences. but there are some valuable things you can only experience with friends around your age. plus your sister princess Antanasia will also have a playmate so that's why the princess should also have a friend." he said happily.

"how about dad?" she said angrily.

suddenly. "your Raven is particularly cute today, Princess. he's so small, he's particularly bite-sized. how adorable." the warlock said as his eyes glowed. the blackmail of the guy made the youngest princess have no choice but to befriend him.

"let me just freeload for a bit. I've stayed in the palace for a few days now and I've gotten used to the convenience." Lucas said. as the three of them are sitting on the couch.