023

SEASON 2 CONTINUATION

THE TRIP TO THE castina empire was too peaceful for the others. royin and akari were just talking about the knights as for the crown princess... she's just in the corner looking at the scenery outside the carriage.

she had been thinking of a lot of things that she had completely forgotten the flow to the story. the only thing she remembers was that some gift will trigger her sister's mana and everything will turn into chaos. that's all she remembers because she wasn't able to finish the novel at alland she doesn't even remember when will that thing start, but she hopes that she would be there if that ever happens.

as she was deep in thoughts her two friends looked at her concerned. "we have been calling her for hours already yet she hasn't heard us at all," akari said as the black-haired man nodded in response.

"indeed... she was excited to come out of the palace again yet she looks quite sad," royin sighed while soothing his forehead.

"do you think she misses them already?" akari asked the lad.

"what do you mean? she never misses them when we were in the arlanta." royin said as akari looked at him as if he was dumb.

she sighed then tapped nas' shoulder. "your highness, please come back to your senses." nas looked at her then smiled. "was i lost in my thoughts again?" she asked as akari nodded in response.

"what are you even thinking?" royin asked his friend.

she looked at him then spoke. "i was thinking what to do in the castina empire, should i go shopping there?" she asked her friends as the two sighed.

"and here we thought you're thinking of something serious..." akari said as nas chuckled. "i apologize for worrying you two. i'm just tired, that's all."

"should we stop the carriage and rest for the time being?" royin asked.

"i think we should. the horses do also need a break." akari said as she knocked at the window to catch the knight's attention.

the knight looks at her. "yes, lady setsuko? is there something you need?"

"can we have a break at the moment? her highness needs some rest." she said as the knight looked at her then talked to the knight commander about it.

the carriage stopped and the three came outside the carriage as they were happy at the wind brushing their skin.

"finally some fresh air," royin said as he stretched his arms.

"how many days till we go to the castina empire?" the crown princess asked the knight commander.

"we're not that far at all, your highness, it will only take us two days." the knight commander said as nas nodded then started walking around the camp.