025

THE PLACE WAS silent after paying attention to what the priest just said about antanasia

THE PLACE WAS silent after paying attention to what the priest just said about antanasia. if the priest said that she was in danger, then it means that it's true because no other people would fool around about the life of the crown princess of the obelian empire.

"i'm... in danger?" she looked at him confused about what he declared to her as she didn't understand why she was in danger. i mean, sure she has a lot of enemies as she's the most targeted because she'll be taking the throne soon but she didn't think that her enemies would follow her around here.

apollo nodded then spoke. "yes, your life is indeed in danger, your highness." he smiled at her as antanasia was a bit confused about what the priest was trying to tell her.

eric looked at them and then spoke. "hold on, how do you know that? i mean, i'm not trying to say i don't believe you or something but this is just a bit confusing don't you think?" he looks at them as the others agree to what the crown prince said.

apollo then explained everything to why he knows the princess is in danger. "your royal highness, did you forget that i can see someone's future just by touching them?" he chucked.

antanasia then remembered. "oh, you're the one who i bumped into yesterday!" apollo then nodded. "i was in a hurry that time so i apologised for not looking where i was going and for not apologising to you that time." he bowed as antanasia smiled and accepted his apology.

"now, now. don't you think that you should tell us why her highness is in danger?" akari spoke in a serious tone. knowing that something will happen to her friend, she wants to make sure that she'll be there to save antanasia as her friend and knight.

apollo looked at the blunette as he spoke once again in a sincere response. "i apologise, but i do not know the reason why her highness is in danger and what will happen to her highness. i might know the future but i do not know when that will happen." akari frowned upon what he said as antanasia patted her back as a way of easing her.

the atmosphere was a bit too intense as no one dared to speak at all. antanasia looked around to see everyone else in their own world, she was now worried and kinda feel bad for her friends as it looks like this news affected them more than her. "well then, i guess we'll just have to wait for it to happen?" she chucked as the others looked at her as if she was insane.

"are you kidding?" antanasia looked at her friend royin. "your life is in serious danger, and you're just making fun of it?" he spoke in a serious tone. she sighed by this as she didn't look at their face anymore as she knows that they're all just worried at her own being.

"hey, when does my life have peace? all my life i knew it's always dangerous, you know?" she finally looked up to see their faces. "i know that you're all worried but let's just worry about that some other time." she chuckled as the others sighed as they know that antanasia can be like this sometimes.