021

IT WAS A WONDERFUL day and the ladies are having a walk around the palace as nas guides them around

IT WAS A WONDERFUL day and the ladies are having a walk around the palace as nas guides them around. "oh my! the palace is alluring. if i were to live here, i would rather stay inside my whole life." a lady named beatrice said.

"indeed, especially when they have a lot of food in here," yua said as she ate her cookie. the girls stopped walking and looked at yua as she also looked at them nervously. "did i do something?"

"no! we apologise, lady yua. it's just that you rarely talk to us so we just got shocked." lady clarise said. 

"oh my! you see… yua only talks when the topic is all about food." valkyria said as the other ladies giggled. 

"is that so? then lady yua, what do you like to eat the most?" elizabeth asked the white-haired girl. "i like medium steak." 

"we have the same taste! i can invite you sometimes if you want to have some medium steak." lady mary said.

"it's quite alright… i already have a lot of them at my home." she mumbled because she was not interested in talking to lady golding. the ladies kept exploring as they saw athanasia having a tea party with her companions. 

"hm? oh, sister! how are you?" athanasia greeted her.

"i'm quite alright. we were just passing by. did i perhaps ruin your party?" nas said as the ladies shook their heads.

"not at all, your highness! we were just talking about how handsome his majesty and sir felix are!" a lady named estine said.

"is that so? may we join you? i'm quite interested in that topic." antanasia said as the ladies agreed.

"of course your highness!"

"greetings your highness my name is helena of marquess house irain." 

"ah yes, i did see you in my sister's debutante, you are gorgeous in that dress." 

"i'm jennette margarita. we already met, right, your highness?"  jennette smiled at her.

"indeed we have." 

athanasia looked at them confused. "what do you mean by that sister?" she asked.

"i met her in the alpheus house as i was visiting." she said as she took a sip of her tea. "i got lost so she helped me get back to the house." 

"she's the one who kept looking at us on the ball right?" valkyria said as jennette turned red.

"oh, you're right!" akari said.

"i'm sorry for my rudeness. i didn't mean to stare at your friends." jennette said embarrassed at what she had done.

"it's alright, the past is past," valkyria said as she fanned herself.

"that reminds me, the princess danced with ijekiel right?" 

"i saw that too! he was asking the princess for the next dance!"