010

IT'S BEEN FIVE DAYS since Antanasia and Akari have been playmates and she still hasn't talked to her father yet about her wanting to study in arlanta

IT'S BEEN FIVE DAYS since Antanasia and Akari have been playmates and she still hasn't talked to her father yet about her wanting to study in arlanta. today they're at Antanasia's chamber chilling, Akari noticed that her friend was in deep thought so she spoke up. "still haven't decided on going to arlanta, Nas?" Akari asked as she sipped her milk.

the princess snapped back from her trance as she looked at Akari and tried to process what to respond, and then she answered. "I don't know how to approach dad about it since he might say no immediately." the girl closes her eyes as she munches her cookie. "make sense since his majesty is quite protective of you. also, it'll be great to study there." Akari said while looking at her friend then continued talking. "I mean we had a dorm there. I'm sure his majesty will say yes to that. you can try to persuade that magician if you want."

"that magician you're talking to is a playmate of Athy so I can't let him join me in arlanta." she sighed as she stared at the big window beside her. "I'll try to talk to dad about this," Antanasia said. hopefully, Claude will allow her.

─────────────────────

after a long stern conversation and many convincing. "are you sure that's what you want?" Claude asks as he looks at his daughter. they are in the Emperor's office right now. Claude was sitting down on his chair while his daughter was standing in front of his desk. the girl nods as she didn't avert her eyes from her father.

"I'll be fine Dad. Plus Akari updated me saying that her parents are coming there to escort us they're a teacher in there too. I know that you trust them right." She reassures her father again a hundred times. " and I promise I'll try to send you a letter every week!" It was silent for a minute.

"I hired decent professional teachers here at the palace to teach you and yet you still want to go there?" Antanasia sighs.

"dad…" she mutters. "You know it's not like that, I cherish being here with you and Athy but… there's still a lot for me to experience, and lingering here in the palace can't give me that." Claude sighs in defeat as he leans on his seat. realising that her daughter also inherited her mother's stubbornness and he knows too well that he won't win this one not only that he's surprised how mature her daughter is when she's only ten years old.

Claude looks away from his daughter. "Alright… don't forget to send me a letter once a week-" before he could finish his sentence Antanasia hugged his father as the emperor was taken aback for a few seconds before patting his daughter's back.

"I promise dad! I'll send letters to you every week!" she retreats from the hug and she smiles widely. Claude just stared at his daughter. the door creaks open as both the emperor and princess looked to see who it was.

"sissy is leaving?" Athanasia asked as she looked so sad as she stepped into the Emperor's office. Antanasia looks at her sister before sighing and approaching her sister. "Athy… I am going to arlanta but it'll be only for a while. I promise to write you a letter once a week too." Athanasia then throws herself in her sister's arms and hugs her tightly.