DOOM intro

RWBY sat in their dorm as they watched the next clip. This one is about DOOM.

Ruby: I wonder what's this is all about.

Weiss: It's just an Intro.

Blake: Though I've never seen this intro, I heard it's one of the best because of how it can convey information in just a few animations. That includes his personality.

Yang: Well then, play it!

Inside an elevator, the Green armored man pressed a button, asa rock music began to spring into nowhere. Soon a robotic voice appears and talk to the individual.

"I'm willing to take responsibility of the horrible events of the last 24 hours..."

The individual tightens his suit as he looked to the talking monitor.

Yang: Okay, didn't expect that.

Weiss: That armor must've been more advance than what Atlas currently offers.

Blake: Don't forget to mention that the robot is willing to take responsibility for what happened in the facility.

Ruby: why?

Blake: Maybe if we play the game. (A/n: Can somebody do a RWBY Play DOOM 2016, please. I remembered a guy used doing this with STRQ, but he ended up quitting.)

Ruby: Oh.

"... But you must understand: Our interest of their word is purely for the betterment of mankind."

Weiss: Kinda reminds me of... My family's company.

Ruby: Weiss, we're here for you.

Yang: Yeah, think of us like your own sisters.

Blake: Weiss, like you said, "If there is a problem, come to us".

Weiss: Thanks guys.

The camera slowly shifts to a dead corpse on the ground near the monitor. By this point, the Individual cracks their knuckles on both hands as the Monitor continues.

"Everything has clearly gone out if hand, yes. But it's worth the risk... I assure you."

Filled with rage, the individual smashed the monitor as the intro continue to play out.

Yang: Okay, I was not expecting that!

Blake: "For the betterment of mankind", I can see why they say it's a good intro.

Ruby: That corpse but made me shiver.

Weiss: I'm with you Ruby.

Ruby: but why is the intro good?

Blake: Don't you see where the camera is pointing when the AI said, "For the betterment of mankind"? It's ironic that they went so far as disregard life for profit. But, thankfully, the AI didn't have any intentions of this chaos to have happened.

Ruby: Oh.

The music continued to show various company before...

DOOM

The music continued further and further. Until the elevator door opens with the Individual pumping their shotgun, ending the music there.