The Three Stooges Gag: "I've sprung a leak"

Three Pest In a Mess (1945)

In this clip, Curly is backed up against a locker as a woman grabbed a nearby wool and knitters.

Yang: Uh ho, looks like you pissed her off, Curly.

Curly: Look out though!

The woman screamed, "Get outta here", before throwing the wool and knitters onto Curly's head. Curly, after removing the wool and knitters from his head, takes a sip of water... Only for water to flow out of his head like a fountain.

RWBY: What?

Yang immediately burst into tears upon seeing that. It was something else that gave her a quick laugh. Weiss and Blake were utterly confused, because - logically - the water shouldn't have leaked out of Curly's iron-head. Ruby is in between all of this.

Fiddlers Three (1948)

This next clip shows a bunch of men, wearing medieval costumes, whistles as they follow a girl to the upstairs (Including Moe and Larry).

Weiss: Well, I wondered why Shemp isn't following the crowd?

Blake: Maybe it has to do with is body?

The next shot featured Shemp and the Princess as he says, "Water, I must have water", while holding his throat. He then looked to the goblet near him and drink the water from it. This ended up causing water to sporadically spew out from Shemp's chest. The Princess watches in delight, with Shemp realizing the water coming out as he yelled, "Moe't, Larry't get a plumber! I think I've sprung a leak".

Same as last time, Yang, now Ruby, couldn't contain their laughter after seeing Shemp's reaction. Weiss giggled a bit, while Blake tries to hide her chuckles.

Tricky Dicks (1953)

"Take a swig of this. A little swig now", Moe said to Shemp as he is, mistakenly, pouring a bottle of alcohol down Shemp's throat.

Yang: I don't think you would call that a "swig".

Weiss: Moe, you idiot [Facepalms]

While Shemp is taking a "swig" of the beverage, Moe and Larry made a small conversation in between.

Moe: Put the cuffs on him, Larry! Get a move on, so he don't get away.

Yang: Why does that sound... Familiar?

The girls around Weiss was about to turn their heads towards her, but she quickly dismisses them and they continue watching the video.

Larry: I'm handcuffin' him.

Now, Moe and Larry picked Shemp up on his two feet as Moe tells Larry to: "get a doctor. Get an ambulance"! However, Shemp dismisses them and said, "No, Get a plumber", then open his shirt and water sprays out.

After dismissing their earlier thought, Moe and Larry took the opportunity to take a shower.

Ruby: [Giggles]

Weiss: What is going on anymore? [Sighs, but starts to chuckle]

Blake: I have no words on this

Yang: What? [Laughing]