DrScorpionX

The first scene shows a lone vehicle, being watched by the camera. A moment of silence till he flash of green light spark it to life. It decided to show off its guns first before going off to who knows where.

Ruby/Weiss: Woah.

Soon more vehicles are shown, flashing the same green light and making moves; all soon conjoining into one area.

Ruby: What are they going to do?

The one with an orb in the middle flashes green and made a command sound, to which the components complied. The first two move their backs up to form a leg structure. The pinchers split to create two limbs for the robot.

Ruby/Yang: Cool.

Just then, the bottom torso snapped onto the legs, before the upper connected with both limbs. As it does so, it revealed the Bioformer's head, resembling that of a scorpion. The arms attaches to the sides with the last piece attaching to the back. The hands flips open to complete the figure and all of its glory.

Ruby: That's cool.

Weiss: It is.... But, what else it can do?

Just then, the robot transform into a tank that resembles a scorpion. Guns folded wide as it made its first few shots, ending with a more powerful one at the end.

Everyone: What!/Woah!

But that's not all. The robot transform again, but this time into a jet. The vehicle hovers and moves for a bit, before turning and head straight towards the camera.

Ruby: Woah.

Weiss: Okay, that was something.

Yang: That's cool!

Blake: I have to say: The thing lives up to its name.

Ruby: Like that Tank, which looked like a scorpion?

Blake: Yeah.

Yang: Maybe I should add some amount of black on my outfit next time.